First Girl

"Please leave me alone, fine someone else, i dont want this." i said begging at this point.

I heard Whistling coming from ouside of the door. As the door opened i squinted at the bright light. I quickly looked to see who it was. He looked familiar, maybe he was one of Kacey's friends. He would not be okay with this! I decided not to tell him, hoping it wouldnt happen again. The janitor asked me if i was okay. Of course i wouldnt want to tell him what happened, espically the details, so i just anwsered yes shyly. I do have to admit, when i saw who it was i started to feel myself blush. And the way his fingertips were touching me so soft. Oh stop Addie! You cant like him! I gasped as i remembered i was suppose to be in art class with Mrs. Bren. I started running down the hall only to run into somebody. He was tall, and he had dark hair. It was spiked messy, but looked so cute at the same time. He had tan skin, and a nice smile. As i entered back into the real world, i realized he was talking to me.

"I am so sorry!" i said as i saw all of his things were on the ground.

"No problem," he said after laughing a little. His voice was so soft. When he talked to me it sounded like nothing else was on his mind.

"Soo, what class are you late for?" he asked akwardly.

"I'm suppose to be in ar..."

Ms Meyer, the principal interupted me. "Cole, last year i told you a thousand times to get to class on time, i dont want to have to deal with you again." i giggled quietly to myself. The voices in my head were telling me to go to class, but i wanted to stay a little. I wanted to talk to him more.

"Hurry up and get your stuff. I want to see you walk yourself to class, im not going to hold your hand through everything this year."

"Good, i wasnt asking you too."

"Go right now, and on your way i want you to lose the attitude." like she should be talking?

As she walked away i started imatating her. "Cole i want to see you walk to class, please hold my hand too, also on your way lose the attitude or i will call your daddy!" i said in a sassy tone, not like she needed an excuse, she looks like a desperate 43 year old. Who has to be a principal at an all boys(and 1 girl) school cause she cant get a guy. Cole was laughing and i started in, until he stopped and pointed behind me. I turned around and felt scared, im not the type of girl who gets in trouble a lot.

"Ms Simmons, i know you're new here, but that doesnt mean im going to give you any sort of special treatment, let alone anyone else. I think you should walk with me to my office."

"Greatttt.." i whispered to myself

"What was that?" she asked in her annoying voice.

"Nothing i was just going to say what fun this sounds, show me the way!" i said sarcasticly.

She just rolled her eyes, as i looked back i saw Cole looking at me, when he saw i was looking too he smiled shyly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont you think cole is cute? i do haha..please comment and vote if you want i want to hear good and bad( mostly good) :D