He stayed for about an hour until he had some 'business' to attend too. I didn't ask about this, he usually doesn't want to talk about these types of things. Instead I finished the drawing, did a workout with Punz, and pretty much chilled out for the rest of the day. Up until Sam told me we were going to have some sort of game night. Although I refused to play any games, it would be relaxing to draw near everyone.

I sat on a couch next to Purpled, Dream all the way across the room. I took a few glances at him and smirked, hoping he was doing the same.

Something confused me about Puffy, though. She talked to me for about 10 minutes today, but the girl seemed extra quiet. She also kept giving me weird looks, like I was wearing a clown costume or something. Very peculiar.

Pretty much everyone was playing Spades, but I really didn't want them to have to explain the rules to me, so I stayed out of it. Before I could interject and comment on Puffy's weird behavior, someone else did.

"Puffy, what's up? You look like you've seen a ghost." Punz said, dealing the cards in a complete circle.

"Blaze and Dream are together."

There was silence. My eyes went wide as I glanced up from the drawing. Pretty much everyone had an immediate reaction. Punz laughed, his chuckle ringing out like a bell. Purpled and George gaped, Sapnap smirked. I stared at Puffy, who slapped her hands over her mouth. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"I knew it. I knew it!" Punz said, clapping his hands together.

"Bro, you got the girl?" Sapnap turned to Dream who sat next to him.

"Wait, Puffy you fucking liar. No way... Dream?" Ponk asked in disbelief. I bit my lip really hard, so hard the taste of irony blood came into my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. We're dating." Dream said. There were yells and cheers from everyone. I shook my head and gave Puffy a look. She smiled and raised her eyebrows.

Now everyone knows, great. I wonder what else is in store.

L'Manberg POV

Weird things began to occur in L'Manberg. And I don't mean weird like nonstop rain or a sudden outbreak of some virus.

I mean protests.

I guess you can't really call them protests, maybe more like disagreements. Wilbur hadn't really done anything lately, not to help or hurt L'Manberg. People began to question his dedication, if he really was the right president for this country.

Hence, the Bang Bang Bang theory.

Crazy name, Tommy was the one who came up with it, of course. He seemed to be extra on edge when February arrived, for some reason. Wilbur decided to gather a few of the most important political people in the meeting area, to pitch his thoughts. No one had any idea what he would say.

"Fundy, Tommy, Jack, welcome." Wilbur glanced around the room at his small audience. Fundy was staring expectantly, as if waiting for another stupid idea. He'd been the one to lead these protests. Jack was slumped back in his chair, looking somewhat bored. Tommy was giving both of them angry glances.

"You may be wondering why I gathered you here. It is because I have an idea to defeat Dream SMP once and for all."

"Defeat? They are our allies!" Fundy immediately protested.

"Furry bitch..." Tommy began.

"They are not our allies. We are acquaintances, but they would drop us at the second of showing weakness." Wilbur interrupted the child, giving him a dirty look. Tommy threw his arms up but stayed silent. "I propose, we blow it up."

A smirk filled Jack's face. He always liked the idea of war. Fundys eyebrows furrowed, while Tommy looked surprised.

"We can use Blaze's maps to know how to get on the inside. It might take a few months to prepare, and..."

"What about Blaze?" Tommy asked quickly and quietly. Wilbur glanced towards him.

"We can rescue her."

"What if she's stuck inside?"

Wilbur stared at him and bit his lip.

"So you're just willing to put one of our people in danger?" Fundy asked.

"You dick! There is no way we are going to..."

"Tommy, calm down."

"Honestly! You really think we are going to..."

"Tommy!" Wilbur slammed his hand on the table, making everyone jump. "I am going to do this with or without your help." His voice became harsh and cold. "We can form a plan to keep her safe, but if it comes to it, she would be willing to give up her life and you know it."

A pause of silence. Everyone sat there, stunned.

"Who's in?" Wilbur asked.

Jack smiled. "Course' I am." The first words he'd spoken. Another pause.

"Come up with a plan, I'll answer then." Fundy said. Then he stood up and pushed his way out of the room. Tommy gave Wilbur a harsh look.

"Tommy..."

"Will you keep her alive? Do you promise?" Tommy asked, demanding an answer.

Wilbur nodded.

"I promise."

No one saw him cross his fingers.

And with those two words, a plan had been formed.

They were going to blow up the Dream SMP.

A/N

Update baby, hope you like it.

The secret is out, Blaze and Dream are together (awwwww).

Thanks for reading, drink some water!

Word count: 1537