𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

"Now are you sure you want to travel back to school? Or even go at all? You're advanced then all other students

"Now are you sure you want to travel back to school? Or even go at all? You're advanced then all other students."

"Yes I'm sure dad, I need something to do I feel trapped in this house."

"Maybe you should stay here, to keep an eye on you." He said, thinking back to only a few weeks previously.

"Dad, I found something on my neck." She went up to her father once his meeting had finished. Ariana slightly moved her turtle neck for him to see these dark viens growing on her neck. Voldermorts face paled, despite it being unlikely, when he saw her skin.

"Can you show me that again?" As she did so, his breath hitched. It all made sense. The dreams. The outbursts of power.

"What is it? Tell me!"

"We should keep an eye on it okay, just enjoy the rest of your break."

"I need to go back, as much as I love spending time with you I need to be around people my age other than Draco.

Voldermort knew she was right but was apprehensive of letting her go back. "Sev will be there, Professor McGonagall will be there, Draco is there. I'll be okay."

The dark atmosphere on the platform was obvious and every student knew it. Glares and scoffs heard as Ariana walked by, no doubt it was regarding her father's actions. Trying to get on the train as quick as possible, Ariana took the closest empty carriage. Nor herself or Draco said anything.

Watching the trees move around and the water rippling, that's where her focus was on. "I'm going to get some chocolate frogs for us." Draco kissed her cheek and got out his money.

"Come here Stan." Her cat stretched his legs out on her and proceeded to fall asleep. His snores giving her comfort.

"You weren't long." Ariana mused, believing it to be Draco.

"How can you show your face here." A familiar gryffindor's voice was heard.

"What?" Ariana croaked, trying to not show weakness.

"You seen what he's done. Me mums terrified." Swamy's said, his anger getting the better of him.

"I'm sorry, truly."

"You should be." Ariana stood up, trying to act confident when she was anything but. "Can you go please, Draco will be back."

"Can you not defend yourself?" He scoffed and shut the train door full of force. As a result, she hit her head on the wall when trying to move away from his wrath. However, she hit some shards of broken glass. Hissing in pain, it was too late to hide it as Draco came in holding their snacks.

"What the hell happened?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"That's bull, how did you do it?"

"I just scraped my head on the glass, nothing big."

"I'll look at it later but you have to hear this first, Luna's been taken."

"By who?" Ariana had her suspicions but was most likely right.

"They think people under your dad's orders."

"Well, as soon as we get there I'm going to write to my father, find out if it is him."

~
i really don't like this chapter but wanted to put something up so meh
have a good day/night and peace out