𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

Draco was looking around the train for his dear friend Ariana

Draco was looking around the train for his dear friend Ariana. It was hard to focus however as Blaise was talking about his mother's new husband and Pansy was gossiping with her friend Lila.

"Ariana!" Draco jumped out of the worn out seat to grab her attention. The two shared a hug acting as they've been apart for years, not a day.

Out of the people in the carriage the only person she has talked to properly is Blaise and even then it was only when they were paired once in Charms.

"Hi Ariana." Blaise said, deciding to become better friends with her for Draco.

"Oh hi Blaise, how are you?" Ariana shyly asked.

"My family was making me crazy so I'm happy to be back." Ariana giggled as Draco rolled his eyes and ushered her inside, once seated Stan jumped out of her bag into her lap.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"This is Stan and he's friendly just a bit shy."

"Like you then." Lila muttered expecting the others to find it funny which they didn't, not even Pansy. Ariana's short lived happy mood was lost so Draco glared at Lila with hatred in his eyes. Lila was always jealous of the two's relationship whereas her so called best friend, Pansy, was not. In fact they were only really friends for their parents sake.

"Well I think Stan should be an honouree Slytherin." Pansy smiled, shocking them all, especially Lila.

"Pans? What the hell?!" Lilia not so quietly asked.

"What?" She snapped.

"You're really going along with this crap? The cat is a freak and so is she!" Lila shouted and no doubt other students would have heard. In response, Ariana just moved into Draco's embrase as Pansy and Blaise forced her out.

Despite being the most feared wizard's daughter, Ariana did not have the confidence to retaliate and would rather have the ground swallow her up at that moment of time.

"Anything from the trolly dears?"

"Yes, can we have four chocolate frogs?"

Muttering a thank you to the woman, Blaise have the three other Slytherins a frog as they all ate in sync. After a few minutes they all looked at each other and started laughing, unsure of what happened in the last hour.

"You know Ariana, if Draco ever annoys you, you can always hang with me." Pansy said which left Blaise and Draco gobsmacked and Ariana nodded.

The reason behind Pansy's sudden kindness, unknown to the trio, was when she found out her brother was being bullied she realised how it hurt people. Cliche of course, but she wanted to try.

Throughout the journey the newly formed group of friends were talking about their summers, the year ahead and the dance break they did while listening to ABBA on Ariana's cassette, despite it being a muggle invention they went along with it. The high point of the ride was when Stan decided to wee on Blaise's new trousers causing Pansy to have a laughing fit and Draco trying to take him seriously but failing.