He wash himself with an unsatisfied expression as his mates lingering scent is vanishing from his body, he unknowingly pout.when he comes out he was met with yoonmin and chanbaek. All four are gloomy, swollen eyes like him, they panic at first when they dont see the omega on his bed but later find him bathroom so they waited.

He smiled at his brothers, who look at him and sadly smile.they can't take the fact of jungkook being hurt that too infront of them. They want to run with the boy, but the complications the omegw will face is hard, and they can't ask him to reject taehyung as they have an extreme bond a true blood and a male omega. Once the reject both will get pain and the pain from breaking a bond with a trueblood can kill jungkook. His body can't survive and even if he do his mental stability will affected.

They don't know what to do, how to solve this. Only thing they can do is just stay with the omega and support him. Jimin was extremely sad, one it was jungkook who is hurt and two its his own brother who caused it and third his mate is jungkook brother. He was in a state he feel embarassed, angry, hurt and sad at a same time. And it was troling his mind heally hard.

"Kookie you woke up early? " yoongi ask

"Hmm"

"Did you ready?  Come we can go to have breakfast" yoongi said again.

"Hmm".

The cheerful fluffy omega is no where to be found and it makes the four sad.
Without a warning yoongi hug him and that's was gor jungkook. He was in his hyungs lap, yoongi and him are more closer as chan is elder he has more responsibility that make yoongi  closer.

Once jungkook get a whiff of his hyungs scent he hid in his crook, sniffing silently, tears wetting yoongis neck.yoongi was tearing up but he calm the boy in his arm, patting his back.chan engulf the two in his arms, yoongi's head on chans stomach as he was standing and yoongi on yoongi's lap. The two omega cry jolding each other.

Once they calms down they cones down for breakfast. Jisso and hyubgsik don't know how to face the jeons they don't know how to console jungkook they just silently watches them. As they where eating jimin crack some jokes to lift the mood and slowly jungkook starts to smile back which relief everyone. But the hall become silent when taehyubg enters.

Taehyung look at everyone with hurt in his eyes.his family who tressure him is not even looking at him, his mom who can't  even eat without him was not bothered by his absence his father's face tightened the second he join the room, and his little brother who just look at him with hates befor looking away.jeons don't look at him, but he can sence they don't like but just adjusting because he is the prince and more over hurting him can indirectly hurt jungkook.

But he saw one pair of eyes that look at him with love, his omega's eyes, they have hurt and pain but they show love. He saw how the boy smiles at him and slightly bow his head. His eyes was screaming its okay, o understand you. Which only tightened taehyung heart, only his omega see his pain only him who look at him in love even after what he done.

He look away from jungkook which made the younger sad and sit down on the chair, maids served his food and he was eating slowly watching his family to get a glance. He saw jisso took the meat with chopsticks a small smile crept in his lips as he know his mom always serve him meat while eating but immediately look at her in tears when she saw she keep it in jimin's plate. He lose his appetite he want to cry but he can't.  He kept his chopsticks back but stop when a chopsticks with meat approch his plate, placing it in his bowl which make him smile again and look only to see its jungkook.

"Eat, i know you." He mouthed to taehyung.

What does he mean taehyung thinks.and he misses the smile on his mom when he eat the meat from jungkook, which noone notices.she was happy to see jungkook will look tae like her and to see taehyung is not actually hating the boy.

Everyone go to their own works and jungkook was sitting in his room thinking about all the incidents happen on last three days. How the alpha is behaving different and only one thing that he come to conclude, his alpha is having no choice but to hate him.

He sigh and plop on yhe bed and whiff the faint scent of his mate that only make him greedy.he look at the time and he know taehyung might have already gone.
So he silently sneak into the elders room, walking to the closet and put his nose into it and moan in satisfaction.

"Hmmm~~ its too good"

With that he start to sniff all the clothes, closing eyes and inhaling it. He slowly lock his eyes on a white shirt and take it.and was goinh back to his room but the alpha's bed was inviting him.he throw himself on the bed hiding his face  in the alpha's pillow, sniffing it and accidentally scenting it with his scent. He was inhaling greedily, moaning in satisfaction  But shot up with a jerk when he heard the clicking of the door, immediately hiding the shirt in his large baggy pocket of his pants, and was about to stand from the bed but taehyung caught him

"What are you doing here? " he ask with a frone.

"I..... me....i...am...."

"Ahh you!! What are you doing in my room? "

"That.... i...i just come to bathroom....i want to pee."

"Bathroom??  Pee?? " taehyung ask him in disbelief

"Ah hyung pee. I peed you also pee. Bye hyung" he said speedily

"Hmm? "

"He he he he"

"Why are you red? " taehyung ask him touching the younger forehead and frone again.

The touch make butterflies in jungkook's tummy.but the idiot jungkook dont know why and he think he was having stomach infection, immediately holding his stomach.

"You have stomach pain? " tae ask again and touch the youngers stomach as an instinct without thinking.

"Here, you have pain? " he ask pressing slightly on the lower abdomen which make a twist and flip in jungkooks tummy, he closes his legs together as he was feeling a weird sensation, fiddle with his fingers, biting his lips.

On seeing the younger taehyung was woried more, he come back to get a file but his omega is his priority even though he act cold he cant have his omega sick.

Taehyung lift the yiungers tshirt and place his hand, slightly pressing it to his skin and ask again is it paining

Jungkook slightly jumb on the cold hand touches his skin, he bite on his lips and when taehyung presses his hand he unknowingly moan a little, which was nkt audible but the trueblood heard it immediately taken the hand back with wide eyes but he don't look at the yongers face.

"Hmm...take rest okay. I will ask jin hyung to check on you. Don't run around. Okay pup". He said patting jungkook head forgetting his cold mask he showed yesterday.

Another million butterfly feel in jungkooks tummy, he nod his head shyly and run to his room.

Taehyung look at him in confused, comeback to take the file from the night stand and that when he get a scent of lavender. At first he thought its because jungkook was here but it was more in his bed area, which make him move close and get a sniff and widen his eyes.

"Did he scented my bed? "

"So it was his moan i heard actually when i came, and he also moan when i touch "

He look at his closet its door was slightly open, so he open it which was invited by a mix of his and jungkooks smell, and he saw he lost his fav shirt.

"You are something else pup. You are too innocent but you are behaving like this which is making me hard" he have a smile in his lip, thinking about his omega who was unknowingly doing naughty things.