Epilouge

Omniscient
2 years later..

After the break up with trey, adah had decided to take a break from relationships and just focus on herself and her company. During those years she had learned to love her self and it question what she did in her relationship but she soon realize that she wasn't the prom me and they were. Her business is flourishing, AmourVincit is number one in the world and has been for the last year. 

Athena and Melody has been going strong for 2 1/2 years. They still argue like any couple but they always work it out at the end of the day. Athena haven't talked to her parents ever since she came out to them and they disowned her. Melody parents welcomed Athena with open arms, they treat her as if she's one of their own child.

Sarai is currently seeing someone his name is Brandon. They meet at one of their classes that they share together. Brandon is the quiet one while Sarai is the outgoing one but they balance each other out. Sarai had grown out of that mindset that a toxic relationship is attractive. Brandon might be quiet but don't let that fool you he will go to war about his girl.

Kasani had flew back to new york 2 weeks after he realized that Sarai was officially done with him. Him and Keisha got in a relationship a month after him and sarai broke up. Kasani had cheated on Keisha and got another girl pregnant. They say the way you get him is the same way you lose him. Kasani is still one of the biggest kingpin and don't plan on leaving the streets any time soon even though he had two kids.

Gigi and Dave is still going 3 years strong. During their 2 years anniversary Dave had proposed and that same night Gigi had announced that she is pregnant. They had a beautiful baby girl name Storm Smith. They plan on getting married in a year which give them plenty of time to plan things. Gigi is still an Obgyn at the Greys Hospital and Dave is still a tattoo artist. He opened many shops around the Country.

Trey have a 1 year old son from the girl he cheated on adah with. His first love who is named destiny tried to get back in a relationship with trey. but he didn't want to since he still trying to get over adah. So they settled on co-parenting which is working out pretty well at the moment. Trey still tries to get in touch with adah here and there but she hang up once she realizes who it is.

Odell is just focusing on his career and himself. He still have love for adah but he had decided to move on since he knew they are never getting back. Odell tried to work things out with april when she said she was pregnant with his baby. The truth had come out that it wasn't his he ended things. He can't lie and say it didn't hurt that she let him get attached to a baby that wasn't his. After that had happened he decided to just let love come naturally.