Metanoia

Metanoia: the journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, or way of life

Omniscient

Sarai was currently getting ready to go on her fourth date with Kasani. They have been chillin for the past few weeks and want to see where things are going before making it official.

After Sarai finished getting ready she left her room to go ask Athena to take her pictures. Athena and Sarai are currently staying with Adah until they go back to Atlanta. They figured theres no point of staying of a hotel nomore when they could just stay with Adah.

" Athena can you take my pictures before Kasani come and get me" Sarai ask walking into Athena room.

" Yea give me a minute, Melody lemme call you back when i'm done taking her pictures" Athena said hanging the phone on Melody.

Athena and Melody have been talking on the low they don't want nobody knowing until Athena is ready to tell her family about her being gay.

" I'm outside" Sarai read from the phone

Sarai grabbed her things and and started making her way outside not before sayin bye to Athena. Once Kasani saw Sarai coming he got out the car to open the door for her.

" Aww what a gentleman" Sarai said.

"shut up you know i always open the door for you" Kasani replied

" Yea yea pass me the aux cord"

" Better not play no girly shit up in here"

Sarai plugged her phone in and started playing The Search by NF. Sarai started mumbling to his music the whole ride to the carnival. While Sarai was singing, Kasani was on his phone while driving posting a picture of him and Sarai when they went on their first date.

darealk3
20s
——————————————————

Once they reach the carnival they made their way to the ticket booth to buy the ticket

" Can i get 2 unlimited adult tickets" Sarai asked
"Can i get you anything sir" The girl at the register said looking Kasani up and down completely ignoring Sarai

I know damn well this bald head ass bitch heard me Sarai thought.

" You ain't hear my wife? She said can we get 2 unlimited adult tickets with your fuck ass teeth"

She quickly put her head down from embarrassment not making eye contact " Um th- that will be $52 "

Kasani handed her the money while sarai tried to hold in her laughter but she couldn't and started laughing at the girl.
————————————————————————————
A few hours later..
After riding all the rides and kasani winning sarai two huge teddybears they decided to go to chili's since they didn't eat nothing at the carnival. Once they got back inside the car about to leave chili's kasani started acting weird and sarai peeped.