CHAPTER 51

Aia's POV

I was stunned when Papa said that he already have a kids, and all of them are twins. Just like me and my sisters.

"So where are they? Are they here? Can I see them?" I asked papa.

I can see vulnerability in his eyes. But... what was that for?

"They're far from me, they arent here. Nasa puder sila ng mommy nila and I never touched them, maliban sa panganay ko" I can feel sadness and loneliness on papa's voice so I hugged him tight.

"Im sorry to hear that papa, dont worry Im here, treat me as your kid, treat me like im yours" I said to make papa feel better.

And after saying those words, I felt him froze. I cant even hear and feel his breath so I distanced myself from him and cupped his face.

"Are you okay papa?" I asked him.

And he just staring at me intently like, he's memorizing every inch of my face.

So I snapped my fingers on him and there, he blink three times before answering me.

"What?" He asked.

So I chuckled and hugged him tight again.

I dont know why, but I love the thought of hugging papa. I know I didnt know him yet, but my heart is already compatible with his presence. I feel safe around him and I trust him because he looks trustworthy.

"I said dont be sad anymore papa, if you cant touch and you cant be a father to your kids, you can do it to me. Since im here in your house, treat me like im your kid. I would love that!" I said.

And he hugged me back before replying.... "You would love the thought that I will treat you like my own?" He asked me while were hugging each other.

"Yeah ofcourse! I love the thought that I have a lot of father, because I have a bad real father but I have a lot of good fathers!" I said.

Daddy Gio is very kind to us, to me and to my sisters, also Uncle Seb and Uncle Ciro, they are our father figure, and now someone added to our father's list. And its papa, And I know that if my sisters would know papa, they will definitely like him like how I like papa.

"Ohhhh...." he chuckled... "you really hate your real dad that much huh? Does your mom told you to hate your dad? I mean does she you and your other siblings that your real dad is bad?" He asked like he wants to know it.

And well, since he saved me and I owe my life to him, its not bad to trust and tell him everything about me.

"No, mom never told us to hate our real dad, she just always says that our dad left us, and daddy Gio is now our dad... at first, its fine with me that Daddy Gio is our dad and thats enough for me because he treats us like were his own kids. But when the day that I overheard mom and dad talk about our real dad, everything changed"

"Before im contended that Daddy Gio is around and taking care of us, spoiling us and doing the job as our father but since the day that I overheard them everything changed, Even if daddy Gio is around im still thinking of what ifs" I said.

Were not hugging each other anymore. Im just sitting in front of papa and he's listening to me attentively.

"What ifs like?" He asked me.

"What ifs like.... what if our real dad is here and not daddy Gio? What if our real dad is here taking care of us, and daddy Gio isnt in the picture? What if our real dad didnt leave our mom, will be our life is like this? What if our real dad isnt bad, and he really loves mom and theyre married, do we have a big big happy family? And what if our real dad is not just a bad person, but a real monster and he wants us dead once he knew that he has daughters with mom-----"