CHAPTER 27

Author's POV

Mr. Belleza is sitting on his swivel chair, while Miranda/Admiran was sitting in the visitors chair at the right side and on the other side was Louie, and Berry was just in Louie's side standing beside her like a boyfriend. Which is definitely NOT!

"So I hope there's no other person that can disturb us or pester our talk Mr. Belleza?" Admiran asked Mr. Belleza.

And Mr. Belleza was a bit hurt when he heard Miranda said Mr. Belleza than kuya like how she called her that earlier on Cara.

"My friends were on their way here, I need them to track and search and connect every details y'all would say" Mr. Belleza said.

"Ohhhh, okay! I hope they're not wearing a mask like you, hihi" Louie said na para itong kinikilig, Making Berry's face frowned.

"Baket? Lalandi ka? Hoy babae! Kaibigan ng CEO 'yon!!" Berry said to her, and Louie just chuckle and rolled her eyes on Berry.

Too obvious Berry!

While Admiran's face was disgusted, "how many hours we're still wasting before we start talking about whats the purpose why we are here!" Admiran crossed her legs and hands.

"Lets just wait a bit baby, they're alre----

"Don't call me baby!" Admiran stopped Mr. Belleza.

And Louie was just shocked on the scenario she was watching, earlier Admiran called Mr. Belleza her kuya, and now baby?

Are they really siblings? Or its just Admiran is irritated to Mr. Belleza's secretary like I was?

Louie said in her mind.

She's confused!

But she's not in the right place to ask, at first, kaka meet palang nila ni Admiran, and they're not that close friend.

And after a minute or so, there comes a three gorgeous men.

Berry, Louie and Admiran was shocked when they saw the friends Mr. Belleza was talking about.

No doubt! Its his friends because they are all wearing a skimask!

"Ohhhh, I just hope earlier, not bad!" Louie whispered.

"I thought they're not like my kuya" Admiran whispered too.

And Berry? He wasn't shock anymore.

If I'm called in a meeting with a random people, I'll wear my skimask too Berry said in her mind only.

"Hey sit down fuckers! And let us listen to their confessions" Mr. Belleza said.

But Admiran's focus wasn't at Mr. Belleza, but its on the guy with a dark green skimask. The guy was staring at her intently not until Mr. Belleza spoke.

"Ahheerrmmm! Stop staring on each other and just talk!" he said in a very professional voice.

Its like he's in the middle of a important meeting. Which is true. Amanda is important to him, and the reason why they're all gathered here is because of Amanda, so This is an important meeting to Mr. Belleza and also for all of them.

Admiran's POV

"So... I want to clarify things now" I said.

Im confused as fuck!!

Louie called kuya as Garrett earlier.

Ohhh.. I remember his name was Garrett Rhyz Belleza, ohh, how rude I am forgetting the name of my brother!!

But I still, want to know if its true! But I know its true!

I just want a confirmation from kuya.

"So, you're Garrett? The Legal Stalker of Amanda?" I asked again.