I laid down on the couch, & put blanket over me & let the sleep take over me, at least tried to.

I was tossing from right side to the left side & from left side to the right side, but the sleep was nowhere for me. I sat up straight, & sighed, thinking what to do now. I decided to make some coffee for myself, & then watch TV, & then, maybe I will sleep while watching the TV.

I got up from the couch & walked towards the kitchen. The living hall & the kitchen was so silent, that only my bangles sound could be heard.

Upon reaching the kitchen, I started making the coffee. While it was getting heated, I decided to scroll through my phone till it's ready.

I went back where couch was, & started finding the phone, which was nowhere to be found.

I frowned, thinking where I would have kept it, & think thought that maybe I left it in our room.

Should I go or not? I thought. I looked at the wall clock, which showed it was it was 2:30am during the midnight. He should be sleeping, & he won't know that I entered the room, if I don't make any kind of noise.

First I went towards the kitchen, turned off the gas (where I was heating the coffee), & then used a plate to cover the heated coffee utensil.

I then started making my way slowly, & when I was in front of our room, I saw that the room door was slightly open. I smiled a bit, thinking that he had not locked the door, I then slowly pushed the door open for me to get in, I saw Rajvir was sleeping, with a hand on his closed eyes, & one on his stomach. I grinned, & started walking again, towards the other side of where Rajvir was sleeping. I looked at the bedside table, & saw my phone was placed there. I took my phone, & again slowly started walking towards the door, not leaving my eyes from his sleeping state. & When I reached the door, I felt someone was behind me. I tightly closed my eyes, praying that it should not be Rajvir or a ghost. I slowly turned around, still with my eyes closed tightly.

I didn't open my eyes due to the fear, but jolted up when the door closed, the locking sound came.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a figure was really close to me, & the scent was very familiar. The same scent which would make me feel safe even if I am in a dangerous place, the same scent where I would snuggle all day & sleep, not caring about the world. The same scent that would make me feel relax, & loved.

My scent-thoughts stopped the moment, his lips touched my ear robe.

& Then in a split I was spun around, my back was facing a hard chest. & His arms were around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you" He said, & buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I didn't reply. I just need to make him realise that I am still angry on him no matter what.

I tried to push him & open the door, but my this action made the situation worse for me. Rajvir threw me over his shoulder & laid me down on the bed, his lips & mine inches apart.

"Thinking about leaving again, wifey?" He asked huskily, while hovering over me. My breath hitched,& my eyes widened, when his hand went inside my dress. His hands were touching my bare waist.

All the while I just kept my eyes down, didn't say anything or did anything. & I am sure, this was killing him. My ignorance was the last thing he wanted, & I had granted him my ignorance. He ditched me on our first after-marriage date, & still expects me to treat normally?

I scoffed at the thought, & looked in his eyes darkly, which were already staring into mine, with so much of love & adoration. For a second, my eyes soften seeing so much love in his eyes for me, but I didn't care at the moment. I masked up my face again with the dark, & emotionless face.

"Move" I said to him, as he was still hovering over me. & I wanted to drink my coffee, & just end this long night.

"I won't, you will sleep here. Beside me" He said, more like ordered me. & I don't like it when someone orders me, even when he knows that the person is angry on him.

"I said, MOVE." I said through gritted teeth, staring darkly into his eyes which were worried & concerned about me.

"Ishita... If you are angry on me because I ditched you on our date, then I am sorry. I was just busy with business. I had alot of meetings to attend, & I was tired. & Thought that I will come & snuggle into you while me sleep. But, everything I thought was a waste, it didn't turn out like that. You didn't even give me a chance to explain why I ditched our date. You know right that you mean the world to me?.." He asked, & I just simply nodded, for him to continue. But, instead of continuing, he kissed me on my lips. I didn't push him, nor I pulled away, instead I kissed him back. Afterall, I love him. & I don't know when to say that to him. All I know is that I am not yet brave enough to tell it to him, even if he has told me that I mean the world to him.