Wedding day or Disaster day

María was in the bathtub as she was relaxing! Then she begins to cry as she didn't want anyone to hear, she wanted to end all of this!

"Lady María...Lady Miranda wants to talk to you before the wedding starts!" One of the maidens came in.

"Thank you Abbie, tell her I'll be there in a bit!" She didn't look at Abbie!

Few minutes go by she gets out and gets dress, she looks in the mirror and sees her eyes have gone down!

María was walking down the hallway when the maids were getting everything prepared. María thought about the last night conversation with Alcina!

'I miss her and the girls so much! I miss her touch, her smile, and being near her!' María told herself as she makes to the door!

"Mi Amor, you wanted to speak to me?" María said as she sees Miranda.

As Maria closes the door she's feels tension coming from her!

"Care to explain why you were talking to Alcina last night?" Miranda said as the maids were getting her makeup on!

"Can we talk in private, so the maidens won't listen to us!" María firmly said!

"No we can talk here, now explain!" Miranda said as she sounded angry!

"I just wanted to talk to her ask her how she was feeling from the lake!" María said, " is it wrong to call to her!" She added

Miranda shows a halt signal to the maidens as they knew something was about to go down!

"What my problem is so you're talking to your ex lover! THATS MY PROBLEM!" Her voice got higher and angrier, "And the fact that you told her I love you that's why I'm angry!" Miranda added as she turns around and tells the maidens to go!

"I was saying it in a nice way, it didn't mean nothing!" Maria walks forward to Miranda she was already angry!

"How can I trust you! On the day of our wedding?!" Miranda slowly begins to tear as she looks away from María.

"Mi Amor, please don't! I care about you!" María kneels down in front of her as she grabs her hands together!

"Then prove it...let's go call them right now, telling her and her daughters that they're not coming to the wedding!" Miranda said as she gets up

"FINE! IF THAT MAKES YOU FUCKING HAPPY!" Both Maria and Miranda head too the room!

Maria purposely puts it on speaker to tell Alcina!

"Alcina Dimitrescu speaking!" Alcina said

"Hey, unfortunately I have to tell you something... you and the girls can't come to the wedding!" María said

"What...why?" Alcina said

"I think it's for the best that I don't see you or the girls! As it makes Miranda feel uncomfortable!" María added

Miranda stands there, watching as the conversation still goes on

"oh...okay...when then, I'll tell the girls!" Alcina said as she sounded sad!

"I have to go, Miranda waiting for me!" María sounded sad as she hangs up the phone!

Miranda stood there as a phone conversation ended quite perfectly how she imagined. Then she looks at María who had this ugly disappointing face!

"Are you happy? She's not coming! Now I have to go and get ready for OUR wedding!" Maria snaps back as she leaves the room.

Miranda smiles with joy as she hears that!

Yes...Mistress! X Lady Dimitrescuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें