Hello..Father PT:2

As Alcina stands there seeing María's new sexy outfit, she was biting on the lips then zoned out after realize what it was going on!

"María this isn't you! You're upset and I don't wanna do this when—" Alcina felt a hard slap on her face as María stood on the bed!

"Do it...your slut needs to punish!" María cries as her voice raises, Alcinas eyes grew yellow red-ish color!

"Okay then!" Alcina yanks María by her hair as she flies down onto the bed

Alcina rips her gloves, her hat and her dress off, as she goes to the vanity closet and quickly puts on the strap on!

"You're going to fully regret that!" As she rips two sheets and ties Maria's hands to the bed frame!

Alcina climbs onto the beg pulls Marías hips onto the toy as she puts it in her area fast! There was an opening from her underwear!

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT! SLUT!" Alcina squeezes Maria's hips as she thrusts hard inside of her!

"AAAAHHHAA...YES MISTRESS!" María glares into Alcinas eyes as she leans downwards too her.

"WHO DOES THIS PUSSY BELONG TOO!" Alcina bites hard onto María's neck as she moans louder!

"THIS PUSSY...BELONGS TO...YOU MISTRESS!" María shouted!
She feels Alcina's nails digging into her skin as she arches her back...feeling this pain and pleasure!

"MAKE ME FORGET THIS DAY!" María bites onto Alcina's earlobe, as she wanted Alcina to punish her more!

Alcina feels the bite as she grips María's throat tightly! She leans up as she thrusts María hard and long.
María began to whimper as she felt this Ecstasy pleasure taking over her. She smiles at Alcina, mouthing the words thank you as she continues to moans. Alcina smiles down at her with joy!

*outside the bedroom*

"Sounds like fun...maybe I can join!" Charles had his ear against the door as he heard everything!

What he didn't realize that is was Alcina pleasuring María. He starts rubbing his area as he slowly opens the door, he sees Alcina's beautiful large breasts and body as she was thrusting someone as they cried in pleasure!

"I'M—COMING!!" María said

As Charles heard the young women pleading! He was so happy, he thought it was hot!

Alcina moans hard as she thrust one last time and so does María...Charles walks up closer...

"MAY I JOIN?" He shouted as he was already naked with a woodpecker!

As Alcina comes as she turns around and sees María's ex fiancé!

"WHAT THE HELL!" Alcina covers herself and María.

"M'Lady, hope you don't mind if I can have a turn...." He stops and sees María lying there!

"Charles! What the hell are you doing here?!" María bites the ties off as she covers herself more!

She looks up at Alcina made a ball fist and she wanted to kill him! She takes two steps and grabs Charles by the throat!

"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY ROOM AND ASK WITH THAT FLITHY MOUTH OF YOURS!" She slams him onto the ground.