chapter five

After eating and catching up with all my friends, i decided to get back to my dorm early. The party is in an hour and knowing how i am, i will use the whole hour to get ready for the party. Standing up from the table, with almost half of the students gone back to their dorms, i tapped Pansy on her back.

"I'm gonna go now. See you later?" She nodded. "I still need your approval for my dress." She said with a smirk. I gave her a smirk back. "What dress are we talking about!?" Blaise decided to join the conversation. "Shut up, Blaise!" Pansy and I said simultaneously and we all laughed.

I took a big piece of bread with me for my owl and wanted to leave the table, but something stopped me. I had this voice in my head that was telling me to look back. So, i did. There was Mattheo, looking at his plate, playing with a pea. He turned his head to face me and gave me a warm smile.

A smile that made my insides twist and turn. A smile i have never seen on his face before. "Want me to show you where the Slytherin common room is?" I asked, out of nowhere. I had no control over what was coming out of my  mouth. It was as if i was under someone's control.

Mattheo nodded, stood up and walked over to me. Putting his arm around my shoulder, we walked out of the great hall. Before fully exiting the hall, i looked back at where Pansy was sitting. She had wide eyes, clearly in shock. Blaise was standing behind her, one hand on her shoulder shaking it and the other covering his mouth. Then i saw Draco, he had an other face expression. Pain. Sadness. But i couldn't go comfort him, because Mattheo was dragging me.

"So, pretty girl. Do you still have my lighter?" He asked looking me deep into my eyes. I stopped walking and searched for it. It was in my pocket and i wanted to take it out, but Mattheo thought otherwise. He pushed me and made me walk backwards until my back almost hit a door. But before it did, he turned around opened it, pulled me into the classroom and closed the door behind me.

"Mattheo, I-" "Shhh." he shushed me, putting his index finger on my lips. My eyes widened a bit ams i blushed but i quickly looked down before he could see anything.

He moved his index finger from my lips to under my chin, tilting my head up to face him.

"There's something about you, y/n." he came closer. I tried to turn my head but his finger stopped me. I looked at him with a questioned face.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" he asked. I was shocked for a second, the topic was brought up out of nowhere. He's changing the subject, but just play along. "I don't really know how to explain how it looks like." I mumbled. "Then let me see it." He stared deep into my eyes and soul. A shiver ran down my body. He put his right hand on my back, pulling me so close to him that my nose softly touched his collarbone and my lips touched his chest. Suddenly we were in my room.  Did we just teleport?

I felt a little dizzy and just wanted to sit down. Mattheo saw it i guess and carried me bridal style to my bed. "H-hey!" i was shocked while quickly putting my arms around Mattheo's neck. He put me down on my bed. "I still want to see you in the dress, so don't fall and break your neck." I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed. "I'll break your neck if you ever carry me again." I said and showed how i was going to break his neck. He smiled but it quickly faded away.

After a few seconds, when all the black dots in my vision disappeared, i stood up and walked to my trunk. "This one." I said and threw my dress at him. He held it with two fingers, holding the piece of clothing up.

"What is this?" he said, trying to figure out which hole is for the head and which are for the arms. "Oh my god." i said under my breath and walked over to him. I walked to the bathroom and quickly changed. I came out and Mattheo's jaw was basically on the floor.

 I came out and Mattheo's jaw was basically on the floor