chapter three

"Shit-um-i need to go pack for school. Excuse me." I rushed upstairs.

But before i left the room, i looked back and saw him taking out a cigarette and light it. I ran back downstairs, taking it out of his hand and almost fell. But again, he caught me before anything bad happened. "Give it back." he demanded in a whisper tone from behind me next to my ear. A chill ran down my spine but i turned my neck to face his face. I shook my head. "In your dreams." I whispered in his ear. He loosened his grip over me and had a surprised face expression. I escaped his grip.

He shook his head a little and looked at me. "Just give it back. Don't you have to be somewhere?" he sounded a bit irritated. He was just about to take it out of my hand when i quickly ran away and put off the cigarette in the glass of water i still had from earlier.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes, but to be honest, it didn't scare me as much as before.

He took out a box full of cigarettes from his jacket and looked at me with a small smirk. I tried to take them out of his hand but he held it above his head. I couldn't reach it since he was taller than me, so what else could i have done? duh, jump. I jumped but failed. So i jump once more but this time when i landed on my feet, my ankles gave up on me. I fell forward, and on top of Mattheo. His hands landed on my waist, holding me tight, making sure i didn't fall off of him. My eyes were fixated on the scar on his face but later drifted to his other facial features.

His eyebrow had a slit in it giving him a bad-boy look and his jaw was sharp. His dark curly hair fell perfectly on his face and his lips changed from a worried expression into a smile. His smile is so intoxicating. I felt myself slowly closing the distance between our faces. Our noses almost touched. It took me a minute before i realised what had happened and what i am doing.

I cleared my throat and quickly stood up, brushing imaginary dust off my nightgown. Mattheo stood up and held the box of cigarettes in front of me.

I rolled my eyes acting as if i don't care and walked past him. He took out his lighter and wanted to light a new one, but before he knew it i quickly took the lighter out of his hand. "Y/n!" he shouted but i was long gone.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. I heard his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and in front of my room. "You better open this door." he said. "Never." i answered and walked towards my bed. "Open this door before i open it myself." Damn that was hot. Wait what?! Hot?! No, no, not hot.

"Alohomora." i heard him cast the unlocking charm on my bedroom door, and soon enough he was in my room walking towards me. Shit. Shit. Shit. "Give it back, y/n." he showed me his hand and signalled me to give back the lighter. I looked up at him. I shook my head. "Use a spell or something." I said and packed some of my things acting as if i'm not intimidated at all.

I walked to my closet, wanting to take out my school robe, but felt Mattheo behind me. He was standing right behind me, there was no gap between my back and his body. He put his head next to mine and whispered; "Fine, you can keep it, pretty girl." then came this weird feeling..down there. "But you better give it back to me the next time i need it." i turned around. "What do you mean?" i asked.

He came closer if that was even possible. "You'll see." He took out his wand and said something under his breath. Suddenly he became this big grey cloud and flew out of my room through the window.

What.the.hell.was.that? I was a bit freaked out but was taken back to reality when my clock began to ring. Shit! It's 6.30. I haven't even packed yet!

Putting all my robes, clothes, necessities and makeup into my school trunk i quickly took a shower and put on my school uniform. It was already 8am and i was running a bit late.

When I ran outside and hauled a taxi, i forgot Mattheo's lighter in my room. Shit! "Sir, just a minute. I forgot something." I said and quickly ran back into the house up the stairs. There it was. The ligger was sitting on my bed.

I grabbed it and ran back down. I went into the taxi and we drove off.

—— -at the train station- —

It is now 10:50am and the train is leaving in 10 minutes. I walked straight through the wall of platform 9 3/4 and saw the one and only big red train that will go to Hogwarts, my home.

I looked around, scanning the area, wondering if my friends have already arrived or not. But i couldn't see them anywhere, so i decided to board the train before it leaves me behind. Walking through the train corridor, i walked past a lot of students that i know. "Hey y/n!" a familiar voice calls out my name. There was a orange-headed boy sticking his head out of the cabin. The one and only Ronald Weasley. A smile grew on my face. "Ron!" I screamed and ran towards him.

He opened his arms and i jumped into them. "God i missed you." he whispered under his breath and hugged me tight. "I missed you too!" Ron has always had a little crush on me and he doesn't hide it. He shows it every chance he gets but i just see him as a very very close friend. I feel bad that i don't feel the same about him, but he knows it. I told him a month ago but he still decided to stay.

"My feelings are real but if you don't feel the same, i can't force you. I will always care for you, even if you choose someone else. I will learn to move on some day. But right now, i just want to love you as much as i can." is what he said.

And we both agreed that we would stay friends.

After a few long seconds, we let go of each other. I turned myself towards the cabin. "Harry, Hermione!" I said and ran towards them. I hugged them so tight that they could barely breath. "How are you all?" I asked while letting them go.

"Summer was boring without you." Hermione said and held my hands. "These boys almost drove me nuts!" she gave a death glare to Harry and Ron.

1183 words

yall this story is gonna be the death of me. i love writing it but i can never seem to find the time for it. every time i have an idea or inspiration, i am baking or working, and when i'm done and want to start writing i forgot what i wanted to write. anyone that has tips?
i hope yall enjoyed the chapter and comment/message if you need anything <3