-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-

Começar do início

Soobin came back still looking a bit down, he was thinking of maybe joining his brother in watching that movie. Maybe he can be more experienced with the genre as well.

But then his eyes widened at the scene happening in real life.

"What's happening here..?"

He walked into Yeonjun bowing to Beomgyu while having his forehead on the floor. Beomgyu was holding a generated axe in his hands, looking down at the older with dark eyes.

He glanced at Soobin "Our human friend has crossed boundaries. And I thought he was aware that I'm only interested in Taehyun." His eyes went back to Yeonjun "Do that again and I won't hesitate to chop your head off." He stated emotionlessly.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry..." Nevertheless, a frown of complete spite adorned his face.

~~

Out in an open alley, Yeonjun kicked a trash can out of frustration "I'm f*cking sick of this."

"Dude relaxxx~" A guy who was leaning against a wall uttered, laidback like he's at the beach.

"You're one to talk. You have it easy!" Yeonjun snapped "I guess I should be thankful that they're attractive but it also makes it harder."

"Mhm.." The shorter stood straight from his position "Don't worry, it'll all change the day that we put our plan into action."

Yeonjun smirked "Yeah."

Two days later
─☆─                12 February 2022
At the campus

'Studying' with Jaeyun on an outside bench, HueningKai couldn't help but mull over something out loud "You know Jakhyr.. last year I used to say that Beomgyu hyung has a crush on Tae. But I was kinda being playful and I didn't really think it was the case."

"Your point is?" The one who's wrongfully named looked up from his school book.

"Well these days, I definitely think that he's crushing on Taehyun big time."

Jaeyun tilted his head "What makes you think that?"

Kai sighed before nonchalantly using his pencil to point at the alien who's literally sitting next to them "Because this hyung right here, is currently gazing at Taehyun like he wants to marry him on the spot."

The slightly younger looked behind his shoulder to take notice of Taehyun sitting at a distance while seeming to be really into the book that he's reading. He turned back to face Beomgyu and he just now realised how he's staring with such an awestruck look.

He sighed dreamily "How is Taehyun so beautiful right now even though he's simply reading a book..?"

"How is BG hyung so gay..?" Jaeyun mocked in a tired voice.

"Pretty... Taehyun is too prettyyy, he's beauty incarnated.." The oldest whispered to himself.

"Kai do something, I feel like his pupils might turn into hearts."