Welcome to Norway

Warning: contains mild violence.
Chapter two:
"Sammie, Sammie I swear if you push me once more i'll choke you to death." I threatened as I clung to the railing of the stairs.

"But you're walking .5 miles every seven minutes and I want to get off the God damn plane Lydia."

"I want to get off the God damn plane Lydia." I mimicked and continued to slowly descend down the stairs, he laughed at my childish taunt and shoved my shoulder. "Sammie!" I shouted, he began to laugh insanely hard and pushed past me. When he was on the last step I kicked his butt causing him to slip and fall to the floor, at first I sort of felt bad but then I began to laugh when I saw his position.

"Ouch, Lydia what the fuck?" I just continued down the stairs laughing until I was finally on the concrete floor. He lifted himself up and squeezed his thighs. "Men aren't meant to do the split." He said crossing his arms as I grabbed our bags from the flight attendants.

"Then aren't we lucky your aren't a man, come on Sammie." I said as he gasped for air and held his chest like an offended girl, he chuckled and I giggled before tossing him his duffle bag. As we walked towards the parking lot I noticed only two cars park, and I nudged Sammie's shoulder.

"Huh?" He asked like an idiot.

"Where are all the other cars?"

"Ich weiß nicht." (I don't know) He said biting his bottom lip and fixing his jacket, I rolled my eyes and punched his arm.

"I'm being serious, this is a freaking airport Sammie."

"So." He said fixing his vest which now showed as he tore off his shirt. "Free at last." He breathed. He wore an black short-sleeve shirt with a tan best filled with pockets of ammunition and other pocket sized weapons.

"Finally, you'll get caught at last. If the public sees you..." I warned as he laughed softly, I peered over my shoulder and noticed the plane crew talking. "Hey, Sammie?"

"Yeah." His eyes wonder to the sky and squinted and brushed his small blonde hair forward just nearly touching his forehead.

"Do you know where he got the plane crew?" I asked skeptically, he shook his head as we walked over to car waiting in the empty lot. "I swear." I whispered in a annoyance.

"Wait!" Someone called from behind, we both slowly turned around to face person the voice belonged to. "Where could you possibly be going?" The man looked to be 15 with blonde hair deeper then mustard, he died it, totally. But his eyes were a dull light green and his face was sprinkled with freckles, like a tortilla chips. He was tall and lanky as he pointed the gun at all the plane crew as some wept into their hands, the man smiled flashing bright teeth, but he had a gap. And I was pretty sure Sammie had noticed because he chocked slightly on air to keep from laughing. Suddenly he pulled out another gun and pointed it at us, Sammie was quick to push me behind his body and pull out his own. "The girl." I was about to step out from behind Sammie but he tighten his grip on me, I winced even but he didn't care.

"No." Sammie said bluntly, the man shot the bullet into the air as a warning shot.

"The next one goes through your brain, or through one of theirs." The man warned, making Sammie smile. "Be a man and let the lady pass."

"Be a man and fight me one on one."

"Sammie don't, I'll be-"

"No. Fight me, lets see how manly you are." The man frowned and threw his guns' to the floor, Sammie did likewise and the man began to walk over.

"Sammie please." I said, I knew Sammie could take him. But when he fights, its usually really brutal and bloody and 95% of that is his blood. From protecting others', like me. He smiled and kissed my forehead before walking off, I groaned and ignored the screams of the plane crew as the ran from their pervious spot. The tall man walked over to Sammie, he over shadowed by merely an inch or two, but Sammie had the advantage of being smarter and strong then him. Hopefully.