Chapter 2

Author POV:

Author POV:

Boomer wakes up when he feels something soft on his mouth, his first thought is 'Why is it in my mouth?' He slowly opens his eyes and sees the position he's in.

Boomer is at the edge of the bed, almost close to his doom because a little ladybug had to take up the whole space. Boomer nibbles on the small cute foot that has a pink sock on and he hears a cute squeal sound.

"Daddy! Don't do that! That's nasty." The small voice whines, and tries to fix her position on the bed so her father could have room, "Ew! Now my sock is wet" Sophia pouts and takes her socks off. Boomer laughs at his cute daughter, "That's what you get for putting your stinky feet in my mouth"

"My feet isn't stinky, daddy!" She said, crossing her arms on her chest.
Boomer kisses his daughter's cheeks before pulling her into a hug. "Daddy is just joking, princess"

"Come on, let's get ready for the day before Auntie Blossom yells at me." Boomer hears Sophia mumble, "you deserve it" He rolls his eyes and slips on his slippers.

Boomer gets his daughter's tooth brush and puts on the toothpaste for his daughter, Sophia thanks her father and begins to brush her teeth.

Both finish washing their teeth quickly and Boomer let's Sophia pick her outfit because apparently he doesn't know what style is.

Sophia puts on a baby blue dress and long knee socks with small bows and black flats.

Being a single father wasn't easy for Boomer at first especially when it came to doing his daughter's hair, but after Blossom and his dad's helped him how to do different hairstyles. His daughter now always wants him to do her hair.

"I want a half ponytail, please" Sophia said, throwing her hair back and Boomer just nods before grabbing the comb and separating half her hair, she sits patiently and hums a song from Disney Junior.

"Done princess" Boomer said and the little girl starts running to the mirror to look at her reflection. "Thank you daddy!" She runs to her dad to give him a hug and he chuckles, "Go to the kitchen and serve yourself some cereal, I need to get ready too" He told his daughter and she nods before leaving the room.

Boomer quickly changes into a dark blue shirt and black ripped jeans with black shoes and his leather jacket. Boomer walks over to his drawer top and takes out a necklace that he has to clip it on his neck, 'Best daddy in the world ♡︎' it said.

He brushes his hair and fixes it to a nice hairstyle, making sure to be careful to not touch his eyebrow piercing and ear bar piercing.

Once he finishes he grabs his keys and bag full of stuff his daughter might need and the small cute purse he bought for his daughter.

"Sophia let's go!" Boomer yells out and Boomer sees his daughter running to him holding a granola bar and a mandarin in her tiny hands. "Here daddy, you need to eat something too"

Boomer smiles and picks up his daughter, "Hold it for me, okay?" He asks and she nods her head, resting her head on his shoulder. Boomer locks the front door and goes into the elevator to press the first floor button.

While waiting Sophia keeps asking her daddy if he'll ever get a tattoo on his face or his neck, Boomer tells his daughter he already has a tattoo on his neck and that his face is off limits making her giggle.

Driving to work would always be Sophia picking what song to be playing and that would be Ariana Grande or Camila Cabello songs.

Boomer passed by the parlor and the new shop which Sophia saw with wide eyes, "Daddy! There's a shop next to ours and they're selling cupcakes right now! Can I get one?" She asked and puts on her puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but around lunch time. Right now it's too early for sweets."

When Boomer finally finds a parking space he parks his car and unbuckles his seatbelt to unbuckle his daughter's belt from her car seat. Sophia holds her daddy's hand with her left hand and the right hand she's holding her sparkly pink purse.

They walk pass the Bakery shop and he thinks it looks pretty cute from it's pastel colors and designs on the walls. Boomer wonders who's the owner of the shop so he can later introduce himself.

"Auntie!" Sophia yells before running to Blossom to give her a hug. Blossom picks her up once she's in her arms and tells Boomer she set everything up. Boomer thanks her then–

"I'm here for an appointment?" A woman said and Boomer tells her to pick her tattoo in the book or if she has a tattoo design on her phone.
The lady hands him her phone and Boomer checks it clearly and realizes it might take longer from the size she wants.

Boomer sighs and Blossom assures him she'll watch Sophia.

~~~~
❤️