"Exactly. If you ever need any help, you can always ask me for assistance," Y/N assured her, "I'm not just here to help the young Earl and Sebastian."

"Y-yes... I understand..."

"How are things going, Mister Agni and Miss Y/N?" Sebastian peaked into the kitchen to see how far along they had come. "Are they coming along well?"

"Yes! We are doing fine!" Agni was rolling out dough, Baldo was prepping the garnish, Mey-Rin was polishing the dishes, Finny had just finished the potatoes and Y/N was bustling around picking up spare dishes and getting tools and ingredients for everyone.

"Ah! Mister Sebastiaaan! Look, I mashed the potatoes for the pie!" Finny held up the bowl of mashed potatoes for Sebastian to see. Y/N giggled as she ruffled his hair and beamed up to him.

"He did a really good job!"

"I chopped the onions, and now I'm doin' the garnish!" Bard chuckled as he lifted his goggles off his face. "'Cos I'm the chef!"

"I polished the silver. The table has already been set too, it has!" Mey-Rin blushed shyly as she placed her rag down.

"Thanks to everyone, the food should turn out delicious! Miss Y/N has also been a great help. She knows this kitchen like the back of her hand!" Agni complimented them all, his smile positively glowing. To say Sebastian looked shocked was an understatement. It looked like he couldn't believe his eyes. "Mister Sebastian?"

"Are you alright, Sebastian?" Y/N snickered a little bit; she knew Sebastian never had been able to get the other three to be so useful.

"No, I am just amazed that you were able to get them to help you," the demon whispered after the other three servants became distracted with their next tasks.

"They work hard. They are good people!"

"Well, they are not evil per se..." Sebastian grumbled.

"They just tend to be a bit clumsy is all," Y/N explained to Agni.

"Everyone is born with a gift. Each of us has a path and a God-given duty. We children of God must simply follow the path we are set upon, and do what we have been set here to do without haste."

"How do I put this... Mister Agni is truly a man of fine character. I cannot believe a human being like you actually exists." Sebastian was in disbelief and Y/N just smiled over to Agni.

"You're like the human personification of a ray of sunshine," she told him.

"Oh, no, not at all!" Agni sputtered and waved his hands. "I was a hopeless Paagal until I met my prince. The debt I owe him is one I will never, ever be able to repay. My clan was Brahmin, part of the highest caste, members of which were allowed to serve God. However, my father was a Brahmin only in name. And I, who had grown up watching him enveloped in lust, and greed, lost my faith in God." Agni looked downcast as he thought about his past. "Taking advantage of my social status, I sinned day in and day out. I hurt people. I blasphemed against God. I kept sinning and the day finally arrived upon which my sins were to be judged. Then before me, the godless sinner, the fool with no lingering attachment to this world. The man who had thrown everything away." Agni choked up a bit, thinking about how he had almost been executed. "Then God appeared," Agni's eye glittered as he thought of when Soma saved him, "And he made me realize that the divine resided inside of this man! That day, I saw the face of God radiating holy light from within my prince! As though he were Ramakrishna himself!"

"That sounds amazing, Mister Agni!" Y/N remembered the panels and flashback from the anime: Agni really did think of Soma as godlike.

"Mister Agni, the pot is boiling over." Sebastian pulled the pot off the stove before it overflowed.