"Splendid! Then will you chop the onions?" Agni had a basket full of already peeled onions ready for the chef.

"Piece of cake! Leave it to me! 'Cos I'm the chef!" Bard continued to boast, hands on his hips and everything.

"You are most dependable!" Agni was very pleased with his choice of help and Y/N was glad to see Bard in a better mood.

"Just don't let him near fire," Y/N whispered in Agni's ear, "He gets a bit eccentric when open flames are around." Bard had pulled on his goggles on and began rapidly chopping the onions with ferocity.

"Something smells soooo yummyyyyy!" Y/N heard the kitchen door creak open and Finny's blonde head poke in.

"Oh, hey Finny!" The little gardener waved over to her with a bright smile.

"Hi, Miss Y/N! What's for dinner tonight, hmmm?"

"My boy! You have come at a good time." Y/N walked over to Finny with a pot overflowing with steam.

"Can you help us prepare dinner? We could use some extra help!"

"Eh, me?" Finny began to sparkle like Bard had. "Uh, but... Mister Sebastian's told me not to touch anything in the kitchen 'cos of my super-strength." It was true, Finny's abnormal strength had caused quite a few issues in the past. From breaking fragile vases to uprooting whole trees, Finny had managed to do it all with his little 5'4 (163 cm) body.

"You are strong?" Agni asked as Y/N strained out the pot and placed the boiled potatoes in a bowl. "Excellent! We must mash these potatoes with a spoon, then puree them... but it requires much effort and strength. May we ask you to do it?"

"You're easily strong enough and we could really use some help!" Y/N ruffled Finny's strawberry blonde hair as she passed Agni the potatoes.

"Requires a lot of strength, and you need my help? I think I can do that!" Finny's teal eyes lit up as he got more and more excited about helping. "I wanna do it! Please let me help!"

"We are counting on you!"

"You got this, Finny!"

"'Kaaay!" He took the potatoes and spoon from Agni and began mashing them up. The four of them worked a little more before the door creaked open again.

"O-oh?" Mey-Rin's pink pigtails poked in through the doorway. "Where is Mister Sebastian?"

"Mister Sebastian is cooking in the rear kitchen," Agni explained to the maid.

"Th-then I shall prepare the tableware!" Mey-Rin blushed at the thought of Sebastian complementing her for her work. Y/n giggled as she wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"That would be amazing, May-Rin! Thank you so much!" The maid blushed as Y/N complemented her.

Y/N watched Mey-Rin set up a rickety chair as a step stool. As the maid stood on the chair, it began to shake. "Um, the platters and the salad plates, and- Ah wah wah-" Mey-Rin flailed around trying to regain her balance. It didn't work and she began to tip backwards.

"Watch out!" Both Agni and Y/N shouted and dove for the maid at the same time. Agni caught the maid while Y/N caught the tableware in her hands.

"Are you unharmed, Miss Maid?" Agni asked as he set her down.

"Y-yes, I am."

"Thank goodness," Y/N sighed, "I thought only angels fell from Heaven. Is there something you're not telling me, Mey-Rin?" Y/N giggled as Mey-Rin's cheeks heated up.

"Platters must be heavy for a lady. When you must retrieve them from a high shelf, it is safer if you get them down one at a time." Y/N could tell that compared to Sebastian and his constant nagging, Agni was like a breath of fresh air for the poor girl. "You would not want to drop them and hurt yourself."