Ji Eun was just about to fall asleep when she remembered Mr. Kim's orders. While clucking her tongue with annoyance and cursing in her heart, she woke up and change her clothes.

About an hour and a half later, Ji Eun was already standing in front of Jung Kook's door. Jung Kook is in a luxury residential area. She can only be amazed in the heart. That night, when she first came there, she didn't look around. At that time she was frustrated. Now Ji Eun can see clearly the shape of the house hidden behind the high iron fence.

She let her eyes feast on the two-story house that is quite large, with a white wall, a spacious veranda, and lots of glass windows. Ji Eun liked the veranda on the second floor. She raised her hand to shade her eyes from the sun and look up at the house with a happy feeling.

Then, she reached out and rang the doorbell. Next thing that happened when Jung Kook's voice came from the intercom.

Ji Eun hesitated. She cleared her throat, although it did not help at all, Pressed the intercom button, and mentioned her name in a hoarse voice.

"What? Who? Sorry, your voice is less clear, "Jung Kook's voice rang out again.

Ji Eun repeated her words, frowning. Jung Kook should be able to see who is standing at the door. A big house like this must have a surveillance camera. Certainly. Why should the man make her speak more when her throat hurts so badly?

"I still don't understand what you're saying. But, all right. Come in, Ji Eun. "

Ji Eun looked away and grunted. Right, right? Jung Kook knew who was standing at the door. Carrying a few clothes-wrapped clothes hangers, Ji Eun past the iron fence that opens automatically then pushes it up closing it with her feet. She climbed the steps to the big house.

Jung Kook is waiting at the door. The man is wearing a loose gray shirt and black trousers. His hair was a bit messy because it was not laid out. Ji Eun notices Jung Kook staring at her from head to foot, then returned to her face. "What is wrong with you? Are you hurt somewhere "Jung Kook asked unceremoniously.

Ji Eun pointed at her neck.

"Have you taken any medicine?" Jung Kook asks again.

Ji Eun smiled and nodded.

Jung Kook looks at her, then asks, "Why did you come here?"

Ji Eun held up the clothes she was carrying. "Mr. Kim ... try to... "

Jung Kook waves his hands. "God ... I can not bear to hear your terrible voice. Come with me, I have a medicine for you. Come in."

Ji Eun tried to speak, but her throat was too painful for her to talk. Accurately she obeyed. However, she can not fight Jung Kook's words in such circumstances like this. Just wait until I can speak normally again.

Inside the house, she took off her shoes and wore a home sandals indicated by Jung Kook. The inside of the house was immaculate. All the furniture and decoration inside the house seemed luxurious. After putting the clothes on the nearest sofa, Ji Eun sees the photographs hanging on the wall. Most photos are a pair of men and a middle-aged woman. Ji Eun thinks they're Jung Kook's parents. There are also some photos of Jung Kook as a child, teenager, and now.

It was so much fun, Ji Eun studied the photos that she did not notice Jung Kook is standing beside her.

"Why do you suddenly have a sore throat? Was is because of yesterday? " He asked.

서울의 여름 (Summer In Seoul)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara