"I love you." Adah said to trey.

" Y- you love me?" Trey asked.

" Yes, I love you." Adah said smiling.

" I love you so much" adah kissing lips. the kiss started off slow then trey slipped his tongue in making adah let out a unintentionally moan. Trey picked adah up and stared walking towards the bed while still kissing.

Trey started kissing adah neck while using one of his hands to unzip her dress. " take this off" trey whispered into adah ears. adah started slowly taking off her dress while maintaining eye contact. once she successfully took off her dress trey started taking his clothes off.

When they were fully naked trey started sucking on Adah's titties making her moan. He stared kissing her stomach and made his way down to her pussy. He kiss her pussy before slipping his tongue in.

Adah started moaning uncontrollably making trey mentally smirk. trey stared playing with Adah's clit with his fingers. " I'm about to cum" adah cried out while arching her back.  trey stared speeding up making adah lean her head back. " I'm cumming" adah moaned before her eyes rolled back. trey felt a liquid in his mouth.

Once trey was done he layed on adah making her look at him. They stared tongue kissing making adah taste herself on trey's tongue. Trey positioned his dick by Adah's  pussy and started slowly entering her. Adah moaned into trey mouth before breaking up the kiss. Once trey was fully inside her, he felt her g-spot. He stared with slow strokes before going at a normal pace.

" T-trey" adah moaned which made trey start giving her hard and deep strokes. adah pussy made a gushy sound which made trey moaned. " I'm cumming" adah moaned which made trey started slowing. trey stared giving her slow and long strokes which made adah pussy tighten around him. " Hold it in" trey said referring to her orgasm. After a few min trey started to cum making adah come also, they was caught up in the moment to realize that trey nutted in her. trey laid on adah boobs while they both catch their breath.

" Are you ready for round two" trey asked making adah nod her head.

————————————————————

Next morning..

Adah and trey just got out the shower and they were putting their clothes on.

" adah we need to talk." trey said

" what we need to talk about? I'm listening." adah said as she sat down on the bed.

"i just can't keep this in anymore. Remember that night where the shaderoom posted a picture of me and that girl?" trey asked.

"yea, what about it?" she replied.

"well that was my first love we just happened to be at the club at the same time. We stared talking and stuff then she kissed me and um I kissed her back but I pulled back once I realized what I was doing."

"wait so your just now telling me about this?" adah said as tears built up in her eyes.

"That's not all after I pulled away I kissed her again, then one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. But I regretted the next morning."

" SO YOU REALLY SAT THERE AND LIED IN MY FACE AFTER I ASKED DID YALL DO ANYTHING THEN YOU HAD THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE EVERYTHING WAS OKAY FOR MONTHS. ON MY GRANDMA IM GOOD OF YOU BRO." adah yelled at trey while crying.

"Adah it didn't mean nothing i swear." trey said while tears started falling from his eyes.

" Nah bruh i'm done delete my number and remove me off of everything. And to think you was better than Odell. I guess all yall niggas the same." adah said while walking out the hotel room.

"ADAH IT AINT MEAN NOTHING BABY." trey yelled trying to catch up to her but she was already getting inside the car.

"We are done trey leave me alone go back to the bitch. i wish you the best of luck." Adah said before closing the door. once the car stared moving adah broken down crying making the her driver look at her from the mirror. Taking one finale look at trey standing in front the hotel building. She told the driver to drive.

Why do all the men I end up with cheat? Adah thought to herself.

theshaderoom

Liked by aprilbby_ and 880,989 otherstheshaderoom look like #AdahWalker and #TreySongz is broken up

theshaderoom look like #AdahWalker and #TreySongz is broken up. Sources said that they were arguing outside a hotel room the day after their anniversary. Sources claim it was because of treysongz cheating on adah with the girl from the club👀 What are your thoughts roomies?

randomuser damn they ain't even post nothing about a break up yall quick

aprilbby_ damn sis stay getting cheated on

-random user @ aprilbby_ you fake asf ain't you slept wit one of her exes🤔
- view 1,000 replies

100,000 comments