"A plan?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes. One which would push him in the right direction so that I was able to continue working toward becoming the next Other Half." He said simply. "I saw my opening when All Might came that day and quickly put two and two together. I gave the videotape to the previous Other Half and I was gradually allowed to take over our last year on junior high (much sooner than other predecessors who trained for years) as I had won the corporation an insurmountable boon: complete control of the number 1 hero. I planted the clues to let our dear Izuku be so motivated to figure out what happened to our mother. I orchestrated everything that followed All Might's shameful interaction with our mother."

"What...do you mean by that?" Kirishima asked hesitantly.

"I- GAH!" He held a hand to his head and nearly fell to his knees.

"Sir!" The lawyer and villains took a step forwards but abruptly stopped.

"Take another step and all three of you will be reduced to nothing like All Might." He whipped his head around to Kirishima and Katsuki and they almost sighed out of relief. Green eyes.

"Izuku-"

"Y-yeah. I'm here."

"Did you...?"

"Hear everything? Yes. It's... a lot to process." He said working to keep himself from spiraling. Any weakness could be exploited by Other Half and he could feel him fighting to be let out violently. It was painful. "I have to work quickly. I need to take some medication, my mom used to prepare my pills for me, since she has died I've only been getting prescriptions for the disorders I was aware of...I think it's allowing him to grow stronger." The two nodded at him "I'm sorry guys but I'm not sure I can allow my mom's murderer to live." He turned slowly to All Might.

"Oh for god's sakes, All Might didn't kill your fucking mom. He preys on teenagers and is an overall disgusting man but he's no murderer." He turned to meet Shigaraki's crazy eyes.

"What the hell do you know, Shigaraki?" He asked glaring at him.

"I mean that I know who killed your poor mom." He retorted with a giggle.

"If not All Might, then who?" I yelled, tired of the games.

"You did, Izuku. You murdered your own mom."

.

.

.

Izuku's POV

Disbelief.

"There's no way....I would have never killed here." I whispered frantically.
"But your other half, it did." Shigaraki said. I lifted shaking hands to cover my mouth and felt myself sob harshly.
"He didn't kill his fucking mom. Don't say that shit again." Katsuki yelled.
"Do you think we gain anything from lying to your ass?" Dabi spoke up.

I screamed in both physical and emotional pain, falling but feeling strong arms catch me. I was wrapped and held up but it didn't matter. It felt as if I was crashing through the earth into its fiery core. I was lowered to the ground carefully, still being held by one person and feeling my arms rubbed by the other. I stared down at my hands, eyes shifting between the two rapidly. Blood was all over them, how hadn't I noticed before? I needed to wash them. I needed to scrub my mom's blood off of my hands. I couldn't help but feel sorry for myself and I sobbed uncontrollably. I was an orphan because of my own actions. No dad because I took his livelihood before grade school and no mom because my other personality killed her. It was almost funny. Almost.