Continuing the ditching streak, Zach slid off his chair, eyes glued to his phone. "Perfect timing. I've got business to solve." He didn't look at anyone. Not even Artemisia as he said his final words to her. Dianna didn't like his asshole behavior. She remembered him as a cool guy, but he was like that around her sister and Temi. "Call me when there's news."

"Zach─" Temi took a reluctant step toward him.

The man raised his gaze, looking at his friend. He glanced one last time at his phone, then lowered it as he focused on her. "Uh, you can come if you want. It's Florida. You wanted to visit there."

Dianna held her breath and wished. The universe heeded her pleas. Temi scrunched up her nose, slightly shaking her head. "No, I'm fine. Maybe another time. Good luck." Zach understood her vote and wandered away, distracted once again by his phone.

Kory strolled towards Dick, a regretful grimace drawn on her face. Temi approached the pair at the sight. It all seemed to point that she was leaving, too. Her reason did not seem to be Dick's dark secret.

"I got a loose end to take care of. Sorry," Kory explained to the duo. Gar glanced at Dianna, heaving out a sigh. Kory was everyone's favorite, especially during hard times. "At least the truth is out now. I'm sure they'll get over it soon."

Before leaving, the black woman turned towards the remaining teens and their discouraged faces. Her head tilted to a side, lips curling in thought. Dianna looked at her and smiled, wishing her safe travels. Gar gave a tired wave, dismissing her concern. With a last breath, the woman disappeared through the same arch as everybody else.

"I'm gonna take a walk," Temi blurted out after some seconds. Their heads snapped in her direction, then, her words were processed. They could manage an hour without her. She glanced at Dick, who bobbed his head. "Listen, it's good that you said it, even if it was late. Better now than many years later. That punch would've been harder."

Dick tried to joke along with her, but all he let out was a stifled breath. He darted his eyes away. Temi frowned and chose to let him process their situation. She turned over her heel and marched towards the elevator, hands tight by her sides.

Her eyes had followed Temi move into the small room, her face sinking behind the metal doors. She hadn't noticed Dick cruising over, leaning against the isle across from them. "Dianna, you okay?"

She'd been startled, spitting out the first sentence that crossed her mind. "So now you care what I think."

He flinched. She'd been too harsh. Shaking her head, she gave herself a second try. This whole situation made one memory pop. Her eyes scanned his face, reading what sort of answer he wanted. She got stuck by his nose, where a riverine of blood painted his skin after Hank's punch. He smudged the drying scarlet with the back of his hand.

"I can see how guilty you feel about Jericho's death, you were clearly a factor." Dick's head dropped at the mention of the name. He had begun the mourning process all over, once again by himself. Dianna cleared her throat, cutting his emotions short. "But I want to leave something clear, my death wasn't your fault, okay?"

"I don't know what you're─"

Dianna rolled her eyes dramatically. He was only bullshitting himself. "I saw it through Temi. It fucked you up." She nearly reached for him but recalled this whole thing was his responsibility. He didn't deserve compassion for lying, only less burden for the deaths that surrounded him. "You had no control over it. He attacked, then you fought him. There's nothing you could've done."

"That's the thing," Dick finally snapped. She'd drawn the last straw and everything settled back on his shoulders. It didn't matter that he spoke his sin. Jericho, Dianna, they were all on him. "I could have."