r e v e r i e # 2 - LET'S PLAY WITH FIRE

"From the way I am seeing you right now, I don't know what kind of substance you're taking but I just want to say that there's no secret door there

"From the way I am seeing you right now, I don't know what kind of substance you're taking but I just want to say that there's no secret door there. You might be hallucinating," he looked at me one last time before walking away towards the dining hall.

Is it the secret door that I'm hallucinating or that my dream guy just spoke to me? In what worse way could I have met my dream guy?! Twisted legs, messy hair, and constipated face thank you so much for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I rolled my eyes while slowly walking around the house until I saw one of the family's helpers went out of a door.

"Hi! Is that the bathroom?"

"Yes, but it's the helpers' bathroom, Ma'am. The guests' bathroom is at..."

"Oh no! it's okay. Can I please just use this? Please I can't hold it any longer," I stopped her and she just grins at me. "Thank you! Thank you!"

As soon as I sat down on the toilet, there was a huge relief shown on my face and my tensed muscles have finally relaxed. I stood up, washed my hands, and fixed myself in front of the mirror. I went back to the dining hall and I saw the guy from earlier; he was sitting beside Meredith, facing my seat. I took a deep breath and calmly sat down beside Camden.

"What took you so long?" Camden asked worriedly.

"I got lost. I thought you said there's a secret door in between the staircases?" I furrowed my brows and confusedly whispered.

"There is a secret door. You just have to push the wall."

Oh. So I am not hallucinating about the secret door. This guy probably doesn't know that there was a bathroom behind it OR he knows but chose to make fun of me? But why would he do that? He doesn't know me. I try not to look at him because I feel ashamed and shy to do anything weird right now.

"Well, why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"You never asked. Plus you rushed out."

"Oh before we eat, Emerald darling, I'd like you to meet my very handsome nephew, Elliot. He is an Elite Athlete, competing for international swimming competitions always winning Gold medals and trophies from all around the world." Meredith bragged him more than his own son. I looked at Elliot, his name is just as beautiful as him. He bows his head as if he felt uncomfortable from what Meredith said. As much as I wanna sound impressed, I wanna support my best friend first.

"That's really cool. Camden also competed in a lot of Academic competitions, he won most of them. Out of 150 different schools, he was always 1st place." I softly grin and looked at Camden looking blankly at his empty plate while twirling the fork with his fingers.

"That's my boy! Why didn't you tell us, Cam? Your mother and I could've attended to support you," His father proudly cheered but Camden didn't bother responding nor reacting.