Chapter 32: Spilting up

Hey guys! I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I was kind of struggling with my mental health. This will be short, because of that, so sorry in advance. On a happier note, I'm going on vacation again! So the chapters, starting Sunday will be short or nonexistent. Anyways! Love y'all and if you need anything or just want to talk, I'm here - Maddy

~Third person Pov: brought to you by Scott thinking Peter controls spiders, Tony controls iron, and Rocket is a build a bear~

Jade ran through the streets of New York, trying to get to her house.

All she wanted to do was wrap her hands up (not with gloves because she isn't Elsa) and go to work.

In hindsight she should've told her mates and company, because they're all looking for her.

"Now if I was a douche, where would I put the lighter?" Jade wondered put loud.

Alright I know what you're thinking 'oh no! Jade's gonna burn herself!' but nope. She wanted to give the illusion that her body temp was normal.

It would raise suspicions, and she couldn't risk that.

She found the lighter and quickly warmed her hands up. Then wrapped them with medical tape.

It wouldn't last long, but it would last long enough.

Jade grabbed her phone, which was powered off, her wallet, which was hidden in her sock drawer, and her bag for work.

Her bag held her scrubs, makeup, a granola bar, water, and all her medical supplies.

She raced towards the hospital. Stephen had explained earlier that she had a family emergency, so she knew it'd be ok.

The second she ran out of the house was the second her mates portaled in.

"Damn!" Tony grumbled.

"Where do you think she went?" T'challa asked.

"I don't know, but I have a hunch." Stephen smirked.

He astroprojected, scaring the shit out of Wade, Tony, Loki, T'challa, and Peter. The others were looking elsewhere.

They thought it was best to spilt up the merc and Quill, for... Obvious reasons.

Strange saw her running towards the hospital.

He zapped back before his body hit the floor.

"I know where she is." Stephen said.

"The fuck happened to you?" Wade asked.

"I astro-" Stephen began.

"Don't use big words! Dumb it down Wizard." Wade whined.

"He used his voodoo to go poof and find Jade." Peter explained.

"It's a bit more complicated than that, bit yes." Stephen sighed.

"Wait, but if you found her, where is she?" Loki asked.

"Why are you looking at me!" Wade complained.

"I wasn't darling, I was looking at the wizard." Loki explained.

"Ok baby." Wade winked at Loki, who smirked back.

"Why'd we get stuck with them?" Tony whined.

"We were literally the last group to leave on account of someone- ahem Wade- forgetting his pants." Stephen rubbed his temples.

"How do you forget pants?!" T'challa asked genuinely.

"Same way you forget people. We were supposed to take the tiny guy who never stops talking." Wade shrugged.

"SHIT! We forgot Luis!" Tony yelled.

"I can go get him Mr Stark!" Peter said in cute.

"Eh he'll live." Loki smiled.

Night loves - Maddy