Chapter 12: What do you mean more?!

Hey hunnie bunnies! I'm amazed at how many reads this has!! Thank you all so much for reading!! Sorry for not updating for a while! I've had a cold (which sucks cuz tomorrow's Easter!) so it's been hard! I hope you like this chapter!! Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers Pov brought to you by Tony and Steve arguing over the last red, white, and blue donut...~

     "What do you mean you have more?!" Tony gaped.

     "What part didn't you understand? The more or soulmates?" Jade mumbled sarcastically.

     Peter walked over and wrapped an arm around Jade. "Mr. Stark! She's sensitive!" He said.

     "Yeah Tommy she's sensitive." Wade smirked, going over to Jade's other side and putting an arm around her and Peter, who blushed.

     "It's Tony you horror film reject." Tony retorted.

     "Hey hey hey! Enough of the fighting!" Steve exclaimed.

     "Yeah! Enough of the fighting." Sam said with a pointed glare towards Loki and Clint who were having a staring contest.

     "Shove it Samantha." Clint grumbled.

     "Yeah Samantha. Shove off." Loki smiled.

     "Oh my god!! They're finally getting along! It's a miracle!" Scott laughed.

     "Is it normally like this?" T'Challa asked Bruce and Stephen.

     "Yep." Bruce replied.

     "Pretty much." Stephen sighed.

     "But seriously, we need to talk about the more soulmates thing." Natasha said.

     "Yeah... I kind of have a few more tattoos..." Jade smiled.

      "How many, princessa?" Pietro asked.

     "Piet! She doesn't have to tell us that if she doesn't want to." Wanda smacked her brother, Gibbs style. (Yk NCIS? Gibbs smacks Tony on the back of the head? No one? Damn tough crowd.)

      "I don't really wanna y'all about that now." Jade said, looking up at them with innocent eyes.

     "It's alright darling. We can discuss it later." Shuri smiled reassuringly.

     "Alright thanks for understanding." Jade sighed in relief.

      "...so who wants pop tarts?" Thor asked, breaking the peaceful silence.

      "Dammit Thor! It was peaceful for once!" Clint sighed as the soulmates started to argue on what kind they wanted.

     "Strawberry!"

     "Cookies and creme!"

     "S'mores!"

     "Birthday cake!"

     "No Tony that's too extra!"

     "This is strange."T'Challa said.

     "Welcome to my world." Bucky sighed as Stephen looked around.

     "Who said my name?"

     "Not important Stephen! Get back to the task at hand!" Loki grumbled.

     Anyways! Sorry it's so short! I hope to update a bit more, but who knows. Anyways! Happy Easter! Love you guys! Thanks for 12.3k reads!!!!  Also please tell me what characters you would like me to add! In a few days I will be stopping requests! So far the only ones we haven't met yet are Carol, Hope, and Valkarie. I might add a few of the Guardians of the Galaxy but idk. Love y'all!!! Happy Easter!! - Maddy