Chapter 8: Confusion

Hey hunny bunnies! I'd just like to say... OMFG THANK YOU FOR THE READS! I'm sorry this chapter will be a little bit short, but this week has been chaotic. I will try to update on Saturday or Sunday, but again no promises. Thank you so much for reading my book! - Maddy

~third person Pov: the Avengers~

     The Avengers looked at their soulmate each with a different emotion.

     Some with sadness.

     Some with pity.

     Some with pure anguish.

     But Peter looked so sad, that everyone's heart broke for not only her but also him.

     But all felt sorry for her. No person should ever have to go through that.

     All she wanted was a father, but she got an abusive alcoholic fucktard.

     "Jade, it's alright. We're real." The capsicle said, slowly reaching his hand forward.

     "Don't worry doll. Your safe now. No one will hurt you again." Bucky cooed, remembering how hard it was for him to snap out of his brainwashed state.

      Jade let Steve grab her hand, and she relaxed, knowing all was real.

     "Jay, can you tell us why you'd think this wasn't real?" Scott asked being serious for once.

     "I- I dreamed of my siblings. The crash never happened. We were all one big family. We were... happy. I- I got sucked in. I couldn't tell up from down. I thought this was all a dream." Jade whimpered.

     Natasha, Wanda, and Clint all moved toward her and rested their hands on her shoulders. Silently telling her it would be alright.

     "It is alright princessa. You do not have to tell us." Pietro reassured her.

     "The roadrunner is correct! You do not have to share with us." Thor said.

     "For once I agree with the oaf." Loki sighed, putting his hand on his brother's shoulder.

     "No it's fine. I thought it was real. I would've sworn it was real, but it wasn't. My mum was there too. She was kind. So kind. I wished I could stay just for her." Jade continued.

     "Little dove, how did you break out?" Clint asked, rubbing the girl's shoulder.

     "Yeah. Normally it would've take. A lot longer than that for a woman of your trauma to wake up. But you were only asleep for three days." Bruce said.

     Tony was uncharacteristically quiet while he was contemplating Jade's words.

     "So you know that real cool show supernatural? Well when Dean meets a djinn, he gets sucked into a dreamworld like mine and to get out he had to stab himself,  essentially killing the djinn. So I just did the easiest thing... I killed myself." Jade smiled.

     Hey! Sorry it's so short, but I haven't been feeling the best lately. It's nothing serious, but I just get horrible migraines. I almost passed out today. It was horrible. So if I don't update soon, I'll probably just be finding out how to treat my headaches. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment them. I love you guys! - Maddy