6. Go ahead.

Tommy woke up the next morning feeling worse than he had before. He wouldn't be here too long... he could tell. If Wilbur already disliked him, it wouldn't be long before they kicked him out.

Hopefully they'd let him keep some of this stuff.

He headed downstairs, and the others were already up. They were having a conversation at the table, but got quiet as soon as he entered the room.

"Good morning." He said as they all looked at him.

This was never a good sign.

"Morning mate." Phil said.

Tommy sighed and grabbed a bowl for cereal, pouring some into it with the milk. He sat it at the table and began to eat, the other three still quiet.

Once he was done, he set the bowl in the sink and turned to them.

"Go ahead." Tommy said.

"What?"

"Go ahead with the speech." He said, motioning to them. "Tommy, you're a great kid and you'll fit somewhere, I'm sure. But just not here. We're gonna go get another kid, a younger one. Because you're just rude and troublesome." He nodded. "Go ahead."

"Mate..."

"No, you're just like everyone else. Tell me. Say it. I know you're all wanting me gone." He crossed his arms and steeled himself. "It's fine, I get it. Just tell me. Stop acting like that."

It was quiet for a long moment after that.

"Why aren't you talking?"

"Tommy, we're not kicking you out."

"Your not?"

"No."

Phil stood and walked towards him. "We just wanted to know what you would think about a trip. We have some family a few hours away and wanted to visit." He started. "We don't want to make you uncomfortable, but we also would like you to meet them."

"Wait, hold on." Tommy put a hand out. "Your not kicking me out, you want me to meet your family?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Oh."

He was confused. No one ever wanted him to meet more of their family. No one wanted people to know who he was. He didn't understand.

"You want to go on a trip?"

Phil nodded.

"With me?"

He nodded again.

"Okay."

"Great. We can leave this afternoon. Boys, go pack." Phil clapped his hands and smiled at the twins. Wilbur turned to go to his room. Techno just stood, and then smiled at Tommy, and followed his brother.

~•~

They all packed and got ready, and then headed up North. Apparently, Phil had a sister, Puffy. But there was a lot of people who would be there at some point. Puffy had four kids; Dream and Foolish were twins, the same age as Wilbur and Techno, then Tubbo, and then Drista.

Dreams best friends, Sapnap and George, would probably come by. And Tubbos best friend, Ranboo. At least, that's what Wilbur and Techno said.

~•~

The drive there was kind of long. About 3 hours. Tommy ended up falling asleep against the window after staring at the snowy trees for too long.

By the time he woke, they had arrived.

It was snowing here too, but more than it had back at the house. He saw the lights on in a large cabin like house. It was surrounded by tall trees and it looked very cozy. They all piled out of the car and brought their stuff up to the front step.

Phil rung the doorbell and Tommy could hear lots of voices and yelling from inside. Then, a tall woman with curly brown hair opened the door.

"Phil!" She cheered, smiling widely. She pulled him into a hug, and then gathered the twins in a hug as well. "And you must be Tommy." She smiled at him, he nodded. "It's very nice to meet you, sweetheart." She held out her hand and Tommy hesitantly shook it.

"It's nice to meet you too." He said, quietly.

"You'll get along great with Tubbo." She nodded and then turned back to Phil. "Come in, come in. Let's get you all out of the cold."

~•~

Sorry friends!

I've been very very busy recently and getting on a steady upload schedule is hard.

But I hope you all enjoyed anyway!