***

The next day Marley was waiting for Ambree in her room.

She was anxious for some reason and her leg was bouncing up and down.

She jumped a little as a knock could be heard from her door.

She expected just Ambree to be there so when she opened the door, she almost gasped.

In front of her was Ambree however behind her was also the three queens.

Marley immediately dropped to a knee and greeted the group in front of her.

She heard a giggle from Ambree and saw a hand in front of her face.

When she looked up she saw Ambree smiling and offering a hand.

Marley shyly smiled back as she took Ambrees hand in her own.

Marley could've sworn she heard a sound reminding her of a growl but when she looked over the three queens were all look in a different direction.

Neither one making eye contact with her.
She shrugged of the sound and led Ambree in and motioned for the others to follow.

Once they were all in the three queens took time to admire their mates room.

It was smaller than theirs and it had little decoration. The only thing of Marleys that could be seen was a chest full of clothes for her, everywhere else was spotless.

Ambree smiled excitedly as she sat down on Marleys vanity, her hand still in Marleys which the three found really annoying.

Ambree was a nice girl but they didn't like anyone else touching Marley but them. Even if the two were just friends.

Eventually the three stood in front of Marleys bed as Marley stood next to Ambree.

Marley was about to ask why they were all in her room, when Ambree spoke up.

"So you know how yesterday you asked if you could go to town?" Marley nodded at her question.

"Well, they said yes, however they had one condition."

Marley gestured her head for Ambree to continue.

"You could go as long as they came with you."

Marleys eyes widened a bit, but she hid her reaction quickly as she remembered the three in front of them.

"There is no need to worry we simply wish to take a day off of royal work, and princess Ambree will be going with."

Heather responded as she made eye contact with Marley.

Marley looked back and Ambree nodded excitedly about the adventure the group would be going on.
Marley sighed and said,

"alright we can leave in 10 I will finish getting ready."

Everyone nodded and left her room to let her get ready, and to also let herself be mentally ready around the queens, but they didn't need to know that.

Once Marley was finished she walked out of her room and met up with the others.

Marley had her warriors jacket on and a belt which had her knife holder and knife sitting in it.

The other three were dressed in royal clothes though they were not the big royal gowns as normal. Instead they were smaller more plain yet still pretty looking dresses. Ambrees was smaller too.

The then made their way out of the castle and to the carriage. The three sat in one while Ambree and Marley sat in another.

As they made their way down to the village, Marley couldn't stop her mind as anxiety flooded her senses.

She didn't know why she was so nervous around the queens, that's just how it was.

Ambree knew Marley would be nervous about being with the three but she fidgeted if she could get the four alone and have them talk as a group then maybe she could open up more to them.

Ambree was a close friend with Marley and she knew that her mates were exactly what she needed, even if Marley didn't realize that.