Chapter 5 - Hospital.

Your P.O.V.

I wake up, slowly. I see white lights, and I hear beeping around me...I'm probably in the hospital. I gently rub my eyes, and see a doctor to the side of me.

"Oh, you're finally awake! Should I tell your friend that you're awake?" They said, with a smile on their face.

"S-sure...I'd like the company." I would say, my voice a bit raspy from just having woken up.

The doctor would then open the large curtain, and then would close it, I would hear footsteps, and would see Garcello, his face was red from crying, and when he saw me, he smiled.

"K-kid! You're alive! I thought I lost you! Kid...you messed up your nose...badly." He would wrap his arms around me, tightly.

"Well...Mx. L/N (Last name)...We still need to make sure your okay. At least we know you can speak, breath, and are alive. Mr. Garcello, it will probably be a couple days before Mx. L/N will be discharged. Even then, however, we will have doctor's appointments scheduled for every week, most likely on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Do you understand?" The doctor would say.

Garcello would nod his head 'yes'.

"Good. Good. Good. So...Mx. L/N... Would you like Mr. Garcello to keep you company while I look at a couple charts and pictures for a couple minutes?" The doctor would say, with a calm tone.

"Sure. That'll work." My voice, now not as raspy, would say.

"Okay, I'll be back. Don't do anything wrong while I'm not here." The doctor would leave, and would head somewhere else.

Garcello P.O.V.

I would sigh, and would look at you. "Well...kid...I was really worried...I'm just glad your alright...is there anything you want? Anything at all?" I would say, with a concerned tone in my voice.

"I'm not sure...am I gonna be okay, Gar?" They would look at me, with a worried look in their eyes.

"You'll be alright, kid. You're pretty tough, ya know that? To be friends with a guy like me. A smoker, who lives on the streets...yet you're friends with me anyway...quite bold." I would look at you, smiling.

"Thanks, Gar. Now...I think I'm getting a bit tired...but can you still stay here, to keep me company?" They would yawn, and lay down on the bed, seeming to relax.

"Of course kid...of course."