Chapter 1

~George's pov~

I open up my phone to multiple miss calls from Dream. I quickly open up the notifications and they all say "George, join vc". I quickly turn on my PC and call dream. He instantly picks up and shouts at the top of his voice "WHERE WERE YOU" I winced at the loud sound because it was so early. "I was asleep" I replied with a shaky voice.
Loud noises had always scared me but barely anyone knew. I dont like telling people what I experience. When I do i feel like I'm nagging at them so i end up not expressing anything. That kinda explains my difficulty of expressing my emotions towards people.
"George, I sent you money" dream said. He seemed really excited about something. I couldn't quite tell why he was excited.
"WHY? WHAT DID YOU SEND ME MONEY FOR THIS TIME?" I said, shocked as i saw how much i was sent.

"I want you to buy a ticket" dream said taking a rest "I want you to buy a plain ticket to Florida"
"Ok, I'll try buy one now" I said, unsure about the whole situation. The truth is. Although we ahve been friends for 8 years, I have never seen his face. He has seen mine many times but never has he ever shown me his face.
For all I know he could be out to abduct me and feed me to wild hipopotomouses.
"I booked my plain ticket" I said excitedly bit also hesitantly.
"YAYY! WHEN ARE YOU GRTTING HERE?!" Dream shouted through his mike. It is very obvious that he wants to see me.
"I should be arriving in 2 days, sorry that it is early, it was the only one that was not fully booked"
"It isnt too early. I cant wait to meet you".
"What are we even going to do when we meet up?" I questioned.
"Kis- Ride alligators across rivers" Dream replied
"I dont know, how long are the alligators. I dont want to get swallowed whole"
"George, you know for someone who finished schools dn didnt drop out, you are pretty dumb. The alligators wont swallow you whole and besides, you cant even ride an alligator. It's illegal,, I think"
"Anyways, i have to go. I need sleep"
"YOU LITTERALLY WOKE UP LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO. WHY DO YOU SLEEP SO MUCH"
"Ok, bye dream"
I quickly end the discord call.
One more word from that little green pickle will kill me. He woke me up at 8 just to make me book a plain ticket. That was too much effort if you ask me.

_____