"My medium strength quirk: bug transformation. You saw that one has been very useful in spying on your corrupt ass. And levitation which you're seeing right now." I was hovering above the floor of the gym just as All Might was as we fought bitterly.

"And of course green lightning, green fire and my personal favorite: yours." He stared at me shocked and lost control for a bit, one punch causing him to fly across the floor of the large gym.

"Because you see, All Might" I said as I slowly walked over to him starting to push himself up. I casually fixed my rolled up sleeves as I did. "The quirk I was born with wasn't any of these. My quirk is called All For One. The ability to take anyone's quirk permanently. Every 24 hours if I so please." I said with a smirk. I sighed dramatically. "It's the reason my poor father was out of a villainous job." I said with a shrug and in an amused tone. "You didn't notice I took these off before we started fighting?" I said as I took out and waved my black gloves from my back pocket. "For almost two years I've been draining you of your lovely little power, training daily so that I could yield it properly. You even helped me every day! Maybe you felt bad that you took the life of the mom of a quirkless teenager that you tried to sell as a sex toy to someone. Just like you did to who knows how many teenagers and women who just needed money from a corrupt creep like you who allowed your citizens to die to save your ass." He glared at me, the charismatic smile wiped clean off of his beaten face. "You're no Symbol of Peace. You're a sad representation of our failed system of justice and law keeping. You're no hero. You're a man who used his power to abuse the very people you were supposed to protect." I spat. I stopped directly in front of him, his tall figure towering over me. I grabbed him by his neck and smashed him into the ground. I grinned as I held him there easily despite his struggles. "Since we started this waste of time fight I've been draining you of the rest of your power." I started to giggle again, hysterically. "5%...4%...3%...2%...Nothing. Exactly what you are and deserve." I hissed. I hadn't realized how he had completely changed over the course of the fight. He was skinny, beady eyes sunken in, costume drowning him...he looked pathetic. I raised my fist high above his face which was full of fear. "The Symbol of Peace is no more."

"STOP!" I turned around angrily towards the interruption. I caught eyes with Kirishima and Kacchan staring at me. They looked scared...I realized they were scared of me. I faltered a bit but quickly recovered.

"You guys need to leave." I said, turning back to All Might who was still squirming beneath me.

"No." This time it was Kacchan's voice. "I'm not leaving and-"

"Neither am I." Kirishima finished for him. I laughed a bit.

"Now you two want to get along." I asked chuckling sadly. "Just my luck."

"Look I... have to do this. He's a terrible person. I know that's hard to believe but-"

"Oh we know what he did, Izu. It's taking everything in me not to join you in killing him." Kacchan growled.

"Yeah, we heard everything." Kiri agreed.

"Even with how this looks, you believe me over the Symbol of Peace?" I asked incredulously. "No physical proof at all?" The two of them approached me.

"We know who you are Izu." Kiri said kneeling in front of me. "Your character is our physical proof."

"Kacchan, he's your hero."

"And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I stared at him, my mouth slightly agape. 

"He killed her and she was everything I had left." I said in a broken voice, maintaining eye contact with him. 

"You idiot." Kirishima elbowed him in the ribs. "Sorry but...you have me. You have Shitty Hair. You have all the weirdos at UA who you've grown so close to. We are all here for you and we're on your damn side. I'm following this jerk's advice and actively working to pay you back for all of your kindness." He said. 

"I'm a villain. The traitor of Class 1-A. Did he tell you that?" Kacchan sighed annoyed. 

"Yes, he did. And I don't give a shit." 

Third Person POV

"Hey this is sweet but...can you three let me g-" Kacchan punched him just hard enough to knock him out. Well, maybe slightly more than that but who cared.

 "About earlier..." He started.

"Earlier?"

"Our conversation. The one where you...rejected me."

"What?" Izuku asked shocked. "Kacchan what are you talking about? Is that what we were discussing earlier?" 

"Yeah...do you seriously not remember any of it?" The two shared a look. He held his head as another pang of pain shot through his temple. Izuku grimaced, shutting his eyes tightly and cradling his head.

"Izuku... are you hurt?" Kirishima said reaching out to touch his face. He calmly grabbed his hand before he could touch it and instead stood up. 

"Oi nerd, what the hell is up with you-" The two trailed off as he opened his eyes. The hoods on his eyes were low which caused the sweet boy to suddenly look as if he didn't care about anything or anyone. The look in them was different then just moments before, they almost shined in a menacing way. 

"Izuku...are your eyes...red?" Kirishima asked confused, the two of them standing up and staring at him. 

"I'm very flattered you could join us," The two boy looked behind them to see a tall man in a suit with a mask dangling from his hand. Flanking him were the villains Dabi and Shigaraki. 

"Other Half."