~Time Skip~

I was nudged awake by Denki. I opened my eyes and sat up. Kirishima was waking up Bakugo. Apparently we had both been leaning on each other dead asleep. This was according to Mina and Denki. Mina found it absolutely adorable.  

We walked off the bus and gathered in one spot. My legs were a little stiff. I looked over noticing two girls dressed up like cats and one little kid. I recognize the girls but I don't know who the boy is. The girls specialize in search and rescue if my memory serves right, but I thought there was more. 

Mr. Aizawa walked off the bus joining the girls," Alright class, this is where we stop. You will know listen to theses ladies."

The whole class looked at them. They both bot into a formation," We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!" They said excitedly and we all just kind of nodded," You will be heading to the camp site through that forest."

They both pointed in the direction of the forest. Half of the class mouths hung open," How far is that?" Mineta asked. 

"Only about 40 miles," One of the wild wild pussycats said," It should only take about three to four hours to get through. So you should be back by sunset."

"And there will be food waiting for when you get back," The other one added. 

Mineta tried getting back on the bus but failed due to Mr. Aizawa closing the doors," You will start now," Mr. Aizawa said and we all started falling to the ground below us. 

I luckily caught myself on a tree branch before I hit the ground. I dropped to the ground easily as everyone else got back up. A huge creature came out of the forest. It roared loudly. Wonderful, this is going to be an amazing experience. 

~Time skip brought to you by the author being lazy~

We all trudged in front of the campsite building. All of us are exhausted and it took way more than 3 to 4 hours. It was already sunset and we are all hungry. I clutched my stomach as it growled. Everyone was covered in dirt and some had stick in their hair. 

"Well I guess my estimation was wrong," Ragdoll looked a little embarrassed," I did base it off of our time so it would be different."

"Well all the food is ready so you may go in and eat," Mandalay said," But this is the only night we will be cooking for you."

I saw Midoriya head over to the little boy who was off on his own. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw Midoriya get kicked where the sun don't shine. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. He looked like his life had evaporated. 

"Kota! Don't be rude," Mandalay yelled at the boy. 

So that's his name. I walked over to Midoriya who was slightly whimpering. I hooked his arm around my neck lifting him up. He was heavier than he looked. 

"I got you Broccoli Man," I said walking into the cabin with him," Let's go eat."

"T-thanks," Midoriya said. 

I felt some of the weight get lifted off of me and I looked across Midoriya. Shoto was helping me walk him inside. They really are cute together. We set him down on one of the chairs and Shoto sat down next to him. 

"Alright now that you're okay I'll be off," I ruffled their hair. 

I walked over to Bakugo, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, and Mina. They were already starting to dig in. I sat across from Bakugo and started getting my food. My mouth watered at the sight of all the food. I grabbed multiple spoon fills of everything. I stuffed multiple spoon full in my mouth. All of it melting in my mouth. The boys all started snickering and I looked over at them.