Explanation & Confession

Kai's POV

I knocked on the guest room door. I waited patiently for her to open the door. Soon the door opened and she was looking down. "was I taking too long. Sorry I was kinda busy with a phone call from my work place. It's all-". She was just going on and on about things. I lifted up her chin with my hand and saw that her eyes were red. From all the crying I guess. Which broke my heart. I didn't think of anything else I just brought us both inside the room closing the door behind me and I hugged her.

I hugged her and said "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry". "Why are you sorry?". I knew she didn't wanted me to know anything. I lightly pulled away and said "Zia I want to tell you something". She nodded and I sat her down on the bed and I got on my knees in front of her. I held her hands in mine and said "I want you to know that the girl you met earlier isn't my girlfriend. Yeah we dated. But it was last year. I don't know why she came back in my life after so long. She cheated on me. She cheated on me after I gave all of me to her. She said I was a burden. She said I was the most cruel person on this earth".

She looked at me blankly and said "and why are you explaining all of this to me?". I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said "When I came to you yesterday I asked you that was I a burden and all because I wanted to see how you see me. I wanted to see how you see me before I let another girl in my life. Zia I know you are probably thinking that I used you even after you told me what happened to you in the past. But trust me when I say this. I would never use you like that".

That's when she busted into tears. She sniffed and said "y-you promise?". I squeezed her hand and said "I promise. Zia you never give credit to your self. You so beautiful. To me your the most beautiful person in this world. You treated me like no one else ever did. When I'm with you I never feel like a famous person. I feel like just a normal person. You are so different from the other girls". Ok it's now or never. If she is going to reject me let it be. But I need to tell her this right now. I wiped a few tears from her eyes and said "Zia I love you".

Her eyes grew wide and she said "what". I chuckled at her reaction and said "Hezial Walker. I love you". She sat silent for a while and said "Huh? Are you serious? Tell me this isn't a joke. Where is the camera. Is this a prank?". She was looking around the room to find a camera. Seriously this girls imagination is far beyond my reach. I lightly tugged on her hand to get her attention back and said "no Zia this isn't a joke or a prank. I do love you". "Me? Me? Me Hezial Walker?".

This girl really "Yes. You Hezial Walker. I never knew confessing to you would be this hard".

She pouted and said "Hey. That was mean. It's just I'm a normal girl. Why would a person like you go out with me?". She mumbled that last sentence. I think I was not supposed to hear that. But since I heard it my curiosity took the best of me and said " a person like me?". She seemed shocked and said "you heard that?". I nodded and she said "Yeah your a famous footballer. You can get any girl you want. A model, singer or even a actor. So why would you go for me?".

I placed my one hand on her cheek and said "Zia those models, actors and singers are nothing compared to you. You so unique. I would choose you over and over if I have to. If you had twin I would still choose you".

She finally smiled. I rubbed her cheek with my hand and said "so Zia will you be my girlfriend?". I looked down and closed my eyes after that. Man this is hard. I felt her free hand touch my cheek and she lifted my head up with her hand. Her eyes met mine and said "I would love to be your girlfriend". "really! Oh thank God ". With that I let my hand drop from her cheeks and I buried my face in her lap. She put her free hand in my hair and started playing with it. Now that's relaxing." Why do you seem so surprised about my answer. We're you expecting me to say no?".

To answer her question I said "Yeah kind of. But I'm so glad you said yes". I looked up and she smiled. I stood up and so did she. I hugged her and said "glad that's out of my chest. Now go wash up and come out I'll wait for you. I would love to stay here like this but we are here for a movie night with the others so hurry up". She looked at me and said "are we going to tell the others about us?". I shook my head and said "I've got a better idea than that". She raised one her eyebrows and said "which is?". "let them figure it out. I don't think it would take too long. Cause if you haven't notice there are a few ladies from the parlour down there to join us tonight. I want to test them".

She was still confused and said "Kai it's not helping". I chuckled and said you'll know soon enough". She looked up to me and said "so are we going to hide it?". I shook my head and said "I never said we were going to hide it. Why would I hide the fact that you are my girlfriend huh? I have to make sure everyone knows that your mine. I just want to see how long it will take them to figure this out". She smiled and said "Ok mister smarty pants. What are you gonna say if they ask us why we are so late". "easy. Just say you had a phone call from work place like before". She nodded and I kissed her forehead before letting go. I laid down on the bed and took out my phone. As she entered the bathroom. I'm so glad she said yes. She is finally my girlfriend.

Hezial's POV

I can't believe what just happened. He confessed to me. Me. Who wouldn't have a hard time when a famous footballer like Kai Havertz confesses to you out of no where. Finally something good happened to me. I think Kai is my lucky charm. I'm so Damn glad I said yes. Should I at least tell Hailey. Nah. It would be fun to see her reaction once she figures it out. I washed my face and came out quickly. Once I came out I saw Hailey and two other girls in this room. No sign of Kai.

I walked up to my phone and saw that he had messaged me.

(kai:italics hezial:bold)

They came in to change so I'm in Mason's room.

I'll be out after I change.

OK.

(seen)

I put my phone back and decided to change as well. I took out my clothes and Hailey said "Haze. Meet Paula Timo's girlfriend and Leah Tammy's girlfriend". I smiled at them and said "Hi my name is Hezial". The returned the greetings and we changed one by one. I was the last out of the door. While I was walking to down stairs I saw I rooms door open. I was just passing by and I saw Kai. He was sitting on the bed wearing a pair of grey shorts and he had one oh his hands in the shirt and other one one was trying to find its way in. He was too busy with his phone. So I decided to text him.

(kai:italics hezial:bold)

Kai put the phone away and wear the shirt first.

How did you know?

It haven't been an hour and your already bossing me around.

Not that I'm complaining

I have my sources.

And I'm going ignore those last ones.

OK OK. I'm done getting ready. Where r u?

With the others in the kitchen.

I'll be down.

(seen)

Now let's see how this night turns out.