And I saw Garrett's text also Berry's and calls too. I didn't read the past messages of Garrett, I didn't back read, I only read those who just sent by now and yesterday.

And as I've estimated, for almost one month of being missing in action, Garrett always texting Amanda. Because it's written there 99+ messages from Garrett.

From: Garrett
How are you? I hope you're doing fine.

From: Garrett
I missed you so much Amanda

From: Garrett
I promise you I won't stop looking for you. I WON'T . NEVER. STOP.

From: Garrett
And I promise you too, if I found you again, I will hide my identity anymore. I won't use ski mask anymore. I promise you that.

Garrett is really a nice, sweet and lovely guy. I hope I found someone like him too... but not now------

"LOUIE!!!!!"

Im rooted in my place when I hear that voice.

Ohh my gaasshhhh!! How I miss that voice!!

So I turned around and face the owner of the voice and I was shocked on what I see.

Berry! He looks very manly. He wears a formal wear, tuxedo and a white shirt in. And his boobies were gone, also his hair was in cleaned cut.

Did he decided to change himself after we lost?

Berry's POV

"Hey people look!!!" Zolo shouted so we came to him.

He pointed his laptop so we put our attention there. Then there's a video playing, and its a CCTV footage of Louie's appartment.

How did I know? Because I know what Louie's appartment looked like.

"What's with Louie's appartment? Are the mens came back again? Want me to teach them lessons this time?" I asked Zolo.

"No, if you did that, then Amanda would be in danger. If Amanda was with them. We have to act like were not suspecting him on this" Zolo said.

"Then what's on Louie's appartment?" I asked him.

I'm curious though, pabalik balik sila sa appartment ni Louie, but my baby was gone almost a month now!

"Just watch it" he said.

So I watched.

And when the video started, there's a car who parked in front of her appartment and in that car, Admiran or Miranda came out with Louie.

OMG!! LOUIE?!?!?! SHE'S HERE NOW!! SHE'S SAFE!!

The video doesn't ended yet, but I decided to go to Louie's appartment.

I heard them call me but I don't give a fvcking d@mn care!

My baby is home!

I didn't even bother looking if I looked like Berry or not. All I care now is Louie is home and I need to see here right now. As in RIGHT NOW!

Im here at my building. Of course, I do have a decent and proper company called BRND Shipping Lines. Zolo and Carlson are with me today, because we can't go to Garrett's company due to his mood swings.

Only Zach can tame him, so only Zach is with him right now. So we can't tell him about this now. Maybe later?

And on my way out , I heard the two shout.

"Goodluck!" - Zolo

"Ingat!!" - Carlson

So I ignored them then run to my car. And when I hop into my car. I started manoeuvering it to Louie's appartment. And when I arrived, I saw her looking at her phone or is it Amanda's phone? Im not sure 'coz her back is facing me same as Admiran. So I caught her Attention.