chapter 9

the morning light was peaking in through the window Leon woke up to see his beautiful fiancee was still asleep after their "fun" last night. Leon: i should let her sleep a little more and maybe I'll surprise her with breakfast. after Leon got dressed and he went to the kitchen to make breakfast, while he was doing that the phone went off and he answered it. Leon: hello? Claire: hey Leon it's me. Leon: hey Claire what's up? Claire: is Amber there i wanted ask her if she wants to go dress hunting in a few weeks cause i have feeling she move the date of your guys wedding. Leon: yeah sounds like her but i was thinking it too so I'll talk to her and I'll let her know that you called but we are thinking of moving the wedding to next month we have a lot of work to do, well i gotta go wake your sister she's still tired from our "fun" last night. Claire: (laughs) alright talk to you later bye. Leon: bye. alright time to wake my fiancee. Leon walked into the room and saw Amber still asleep he kissed her cheek then her lips, Amber wouldn't wake up until he thought of something else to Amber up Leon decided to tickle her. Amber sprung up screaming and laughing cause Leon was tickling her. Amber: Ah! Leon stop tickling me! Leon: (laughs) not until you get up come on we have work to do lazy girl. Amber: (laughs) alright let me dressed and we can start planning you jerk. Leon chuckled and left the room so Amber could get dressed, Amber got dressed and went down stair to the kitchen where Leon was at and saw him poring two cups of coffee then walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Leon walked over with both cups of coffee and sat down with them, then gave one to Amber to help wake her up. Amber: thanks. i gotta say that last night was literally intense and things got nuts in bed as well.

Leon: (chuckles) says the were and it did get a little rough in bed. but we things to do so thinking about moving the wedding up to next month? we could always have it in a few weeks if you want i mean it's up to you. Amber: maybe i mean we have a lot of work to do plus you and the guys have to go find your suits while the girls and i go find our dresses. so we invitations to send out and a whole lot of things to do. Leon: hey hey slow down alright besides I've already chosen my best man and you still have to pick your maid of honor. Amber: (nods) your right and i'm guessing you picked my brother as your best man? Leon: (nods) yes i did so the guys and i are gonna go out today and get our suits we already know to invite Angela said she is gonna come, she's working right now so have fun with the girls and stay safe alright love you. Amber: (kisses his cheek) we will and love you too. Amber left in the afternoon with the girls and went go find their dresses. the girls had found their dresses to wear for the wedding Amber had asked Jill to be her maid of honor and she accepted. their were all looking for a dress for Amber even one for her to wear for the party. Amber had just got home and Leon was in the kitchen making dinner he heard the door open and looked out to see who it was. Leon: hey how'd it go find your dress? Amber: yes. i'm guessing you and the guys found your suits?

Leon: yea we did and the guys were thinking of having a party here while you and the girls go have your fun at a hotel it was Chris and Claire's idea they only want the best for their baby sister. Amber: (groans) ugh will they ever stop calling me that, it's driving me crazy. Leon went and sat down on the couch next to her and said something. Leon: well we have one thing to do next week. Amber: and what's that exactly Leon? Leon: picking out our wedding cake remember? Amber: oh shit i forgot damn it. (head falls on the couch) Ugh fuck with all this planning i completely fucking forgot. Leon: (chuckles) i guess things have been a little crazy with all this planning and now we can just relax, we can have a movie night how does that sound? Amber: (smiles) sounds fine with me handsome. Leon: (smirks and chuckles) then come here gorgeous. Leon leaned in and kissed Amber, it caught her off guard and she kissed back.

*time skip to next week*

Leon and Amber went to the bakery so they can find their cake for the wedding. Leon: alright we're here let's hope you don't have a huge (chuckles) sweet craving. Amber: very funny Leon and i don't have that big of a (laughs) sweet tooth. they got out of the car and went inside to be welcomed by the owner of the bakery.
Gina: welcome i'm Gina can i help you two with anything? Amber: yes we're here to our wedding cake. Gina: oh how many will be at the wedding? Leon: mostly friends and her family also the entire BSAA and the DSO also so not too many desserts. Gina: wow so it's a government wedding then? Amber: yes my brother is captain of the BSAA and my sister works for Terra save also we work for the president ourselves. Gina: (nods) alright follow me and i have many flavors layed out for you both to try.

after many cake flavors they finally found the one which is chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting and chocolate ganache with peanuts. last was flowers Ashley and Sherry helped with that and everything was set, now all Leon and Amber had to do was wait for the big day.