Chapter 43: Rishte

She was sitting in her room just looking at herself for the last time when she hasnt turned into a slut cause she knew that today was the last day when she was a virgin. The next day she will be married to Bhavesh and then sold to her owner forever.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. Avu stood up and opened it to see Rosh standing there.

(Expected or not?)

Avu- rosh.....

Rosh just hugged Avu signaling that she was with her no matter what. In these few months Rosh had changed and changed for good.

Roshneet developed a very good bond and they became each other's besties. The ones who could share any and everything with each other.

Avu- Rosh what are you doing here? You should be with S(cut off)

Rosh- don't pls don't even take his name. How can he do this with you huh? He knows very well that how much you love him and what all you have done for him till date. Aree ya I agree that somehow you were connected to his brother and his death but that doesn't mean you killed him. How the bloodily hell did he say all this to you and you can you for god sake stop being mahanta ki moorat and go and fight for yourself? Avu you know what I want that fighter Avu back, I want you to fight for yourself. I won't let you get married to that bastard or go with that fucking so called owner of yours. I won't let anything happen to you. Don't worry I am always there for you no matter what.....

(So does some of you still think that she is just acting?)

Avu- Rosh calm down and pls go and be with Sid he is in shock that's why he said all that. I know my Sid will trust me he is just in a trauma of his brothers  that's it. He needs you now more than I need you. My life is already destroyed but pls don't let him destroy his life for me.

Rosh- gurlll are you insane. He doesn't trust you and you are just supporting him and getting stressed for him?

Avu- Rosh even if he doesn't trust me, even if he holds me as the murderer of his brother, I can't deny the fact that I am in love with him. I can't deny the fact that I can't think bad for him or hate him.

Rosh- you are deeply in love with him Avu but he.....

Avu- Rosh leave all this I want something from you

Rosh- what?

Avu- a promise

Rosh- what promise Avu?

Avu(taking a deep breath)- I want you to marry Sid after I get married to Bhavesh and go from here forever

Rosh- no no no no. I can't Avu you love him and I can't do this. Moreover I won't let you marry Bhavesh I won't let you spoil your life.

Avu- but is there a way out? Is there a way in which you can help me? No right then let's just give up and agree to the situation. I was the one who came between you and Sid earlier. You love him and I know there can be no one except you who can keep him happy.

Rosh- no Avu I don't love him. It was just a week after the time we three became friends that I realized that I don't love him. What I had for him was just an infatuation. I love you Avu. You are like my soul sister and I really don't wanna loose you. Please don't tie me in a promise like this. Cause I will never be able to fulfill it.

Avu- ok but please for me don't try to be an obstacle in my and Bhavesh's marriage. It's my destiny. First I lost my parents, then someone who were like my elder bro and sis and then I lost my first and last love. Now I don't want to loose you and Gm. So I have decided that I will go far away from here and won't come back ever. Cause I don't want to hurt you or Gm or Sid for that matter. Also just one thing please tell Vibha aunty and Ramvir uncle not to blame Sid for anything. Please!

Rosh- Avu I can't tell them to do something that even I can't do but I will talk to them you don't worry about that. But till your marriage I am going to stay with you.....

Avu smiled hearing that and they again hugged each other. Soon someone again knocked on the door. It was Bhavesh

Bhav- hey you bitch come down your owner has come to meet you and ya obey to everything he says. Also if he doesn't like you na then remember me. I won't spare you get it?

Avu just nodded quietly and kept her head down. It was then when Rosh saw Avu and realized what Avu was wearing. Bhavesh was about to go but then

Rosh- wth! Avu why are you wearing such clothes when you don't like to wear them?

Bhav- that's for impressing her owner and you just keep your mouth shut that will be better for you...

Rosh- you..

Rosh was about to say something but Avu nudged her and signaled her to shut up. Bhavesh held Avu's hand and dragged her downstairs. They went down and saw the owner. He looked towards Avu and then..........

#Cliffhanger

So that's it for today

What do you think will the owner do?

Will Rosh do something against Avu's will?

What will happen now?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes 50+ comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar