Chapter 34: BITCH!

All had tears in there eyes listening to this confession of Sidneet. They were still hugging each other. There tears had dried up but were just standing in each other's embrace feeling each other.

Then suddenly someone came and pulled Sidneet from each other and slapped Avu tightly. All the others gasped looking at the scene while Sidneet were in shock.

Avu kept one hand on her cheek where she got the slap and looked towards the person who slapped her with tears in her eyes. She got scared on seeing that person whereas with Sid he clenched his fists and was angry as hell.

Sid(angrily shouting)- HOW DARE YOU TOUCH AVU? YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TOUCH HER OR HIT HER. HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND ON HER?

Sm(shouting)- THE SAME WAY THIS FUCKING BITCH DARED TO COME HERE.

Sid- I AM HER FRIEND. SHE CAN COME HERE ANYTIME SHE WANTS AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO HAVE AN ISSUE WHEN NEITHER ME NOR MY PARENTS HAVE ANY PROBLEM?

Sm- koi dharamshaala hai kya ki koi bhi aaye aur koi bhi jaye?

Sid- kisi aur ka toh pata nahi par iske liye(pointing towards Avu) toh ghar hi hai

Sm- aur woh kaise?

Sid- kabhi koi dost banaya tha tumne?

Sm- Haan banaye the

Sid- kabhi sleepover kiya tha

Sm- Haan kiya tha

Sid- aur kabhi tumhare maa baap ne nahi kaha ki beta isse apna hi ghar samjho

Sm- aree par mere maa baap mujhe kyu kahenge ki mein apne ghar ko apna hi samjhu

Sid- dimaag naam ki cheez hai ki nahi tum me? I meant that have you ever heard you parents say this line to your friends?

Sm- yes I have heard a lot of times

Sid- then she is also my friend and isilye this house is also hers get it?

Sm- hmm ok y'a

(Readers be like- yeh author pagal ho gayi hai kya? Kya bakwaas likhi ja rahi hai. Maro iss author ko maro)

Ok now back to story

Sm- ek minute tum mujhse baat karke mujhe behekana band karo

Sid- first of all tume mujhse faltu ke sawal puch rahe ho mein nahi and yes HOW DARE YOU SLAP AVU BHAVESH?

So it was none other than our hero oops sorry villain Bhavesh. I know you all knew it.

Readers be like- yeh ladki kahi tally ho kar toh chapter nahi likh rahi

Sorry for my bakwass 😜😜

Bhav- haathon se

Sid- aur mein apne haathon se tera gala daba doon? (Showing his hands like he is holding someone's neck)

Bhav- Teri itni himmat tujhe toh nahi chodunga mein yahi abhi issi wakt tujhe maar dunga

Saying this Bhavesh took his gun out and pointed it towards Sid. All gasped in shock. Bhavesh loaded the gun and smirked but Avu came in front of Sid with hands spread, to protect him. All were again shocked while Avu had tears in her eyes. Then

Bhav- hmm so finally Ms. Juliet is here to save her Romeo. So how the fuck did you even dare to come here when you knew very well that you weren't allowed to go out anywhere without informing me. And you came here and I also know that you have spoken the entire truth to this basta...(cut off)

Avu- Bhavesh say whatever you want to say to me not to him

Bhav- good good keep protecting him cause you whore you wont be able to protect him from long. Oops my fault how can you protect him when you can't even protect yourself. You are just a weak bitchy orphan who can't do anything. You are useless bitch. Infact your body is also of no use, You were ugly and you will always remain ugly. You know what I would have killed you a long ago when you were just 18 but you are better for me alive than dead. You know why? Cause the one who will buy you will give me lots of money just because you are princess. But little does he know that you are just a shit on the name of a Princess and you know what just wearing a crown and applying make up won't make you beautiful ever. YOU CAN NEVER BE BEAUTIFUL WHORE CAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST UGLIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THIS WORLD. EVEN A PIGS FAECES IS BETTER THAN YOU BITCH! YOU KNOW WHAT EVEN THOUGH YOU BECAME A PRINCESS BUT YOU CAN NEVER MATCH MY SHOE ALSO SLUT!

#Cliffhanger

So a lot is happening here

What do you think will happen now?

Will everyone trust Avu or Bhav?

Will Sid and Rosh break friendship with Avu because of her bitter truth?

Let's see

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 85 votes 45 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar