[ 01 ] the new house is totally creepy

The Harmon family stood in front of their soon-to-be new house. After a long drive, Victor couldn't have cared less about where they were, and more about the fact he could move freely.

Victor wasn't one for sitting still, he liked to be up and moving. The boy was rarely home as he used to replace his hours with walks, sports or sex to keep himself at ease. He found that doing things that took up energy was rather calming.

"I love it." Ben Harmon mused, pressing the doorbell with a toothy grin. He turned to his family. "Don't you love it, hon? I mean, it looks even better than it did online."

Vivien nodded — holding her dog close to her chest — as she smiled lightly, taking in the views of their new home-to-be. "Yeah, it's interesting." She said.

Ben placed his arm around her.

Violet and Victor shared a look, a lot less interested in the place they were to live in. It was no secret they hadn't wanted to move. Sure, their lives hadn't been particularly amazing beforehand but it was still their lives and their childhoods that they had left behind.

The worst part about the move was something to distract their parents from the pain they were facing and pushing onto their children.

The siblings turned their attention to their parents.

"Great. So we're the Addams Family now." Violet muttered from where she and her brother sat on a wall.

Victor snorted at her comment. "I'm sure you'll be the perfect Wednesday Addams, Gloom McDoom."

Violet looked at him, prodding him hard in the ribs. Victor groaned, holding his side. He proceeded to lick one of his hands and rub his saliva-covered palm down her face.

"Numbnuts!" She let out, rubbing her yellow sleeve over her face to rid of his saliva.

Ben looked over at his children, shaking his head at their antics. On normal occasions, he would have told them of for messing around, but after having his chair kicked for far too long by Victor — harder each time he told the boy off — he had given up.

Violet and Victor had always been close. The two 'bully' one another and make fun of each other yet would take a round of bullets without a second thought.

"Hey, crabby pants one and two." He called. Violet and Victor looked at him, their heads snapping up quickly. "Come here."

They got off the wall and made their way over, being pulled into their father's arms.

"What are you doing?" Vivien questioned

"Isn't this place amazing?" He asked his daughters, brushing off his wife's words.

The door was opened from behind them and the four pulled away and turned around to see their realtor, Marcy.

"Welcome." Marcy greeted. "The four face it's a classic L.A. Victorian. Built around 1920 by the doctor to the stars at the time." Marcy began to announce as the family cautiously walked it. "It's just fabulous. These are real Tiffany fixtures. As you can see, the previous owners really loved this place like a child. They restored everything."

"Gay?" Vivien asked, gaining a small look from her husband.

Victor shuddered, wrapping his arms around himself. He wasn't cold, he felt uneasy like something was watching him.

There was something dark about the house, not including the interior design. The expensive look was a mask for something but Victor couldn't place what.

"What do you think?"

"Tiffany. Wow." Ben whispered to his daughter, Violet gave him a blank look, being nudged in response to the look did grow a fake and quick smile on her face.