Afterdeath: Soulbeat Teddy Bear

Start from the beginning

Geno's pov:

Zipping up my bag that was with some clothes and other things I turned and saw my husband leaning against the door frame with a sad look on his face "angel do you have to go?" he let out a whine which I rolled my eye at. "Reaper my boss said I'll only be there for a couple of days and I'll be back by Friday ok" I chuckled as I walked up to him and he immediately grabbed me and brought me to his chest making me yelp "REAPER" I yelled. He nuzzled my neck making me giggle a little "reaper your such a big baby" "ya but I'm your big baby" I heard him mumble into my neck before he started to leave kisses on my neck. "Reaper stop I need to finish getting ready" "now look who's whining" pulling away from my neck he kissed my forehead making me blush my soul fluttering at the affection I was receiving from my husband.

I quickly kissed his cheek real fast before turning away from him to finish packing, I went to pack my book I didn't see it on my nightstand "reaper have you seen my book?" "I think you left it in the den love" I thanked him and quickly went downstairs to grab it and failed to notice reaper opening my bag. Once I found it I went back upstairs to put it in my bag and found my goofy husband sitting on our bed looking suspicious which I raised an eye ridge at "what are you up to mister?" "nothing angel" he shrugged and fell back onto the bed. Shaking my head I placed my book in my bag then looking up my flight on my phone which showed my flight hasn't changed yet which made me happy "reaper we can go and get some dinner before you drop me off at the airport". He sat up and took my bag for me and both of us went downstairs to the front door "angel do you have everything?" I grabbed my messenger bag and made sure I had everything for the conference meeting "yep everything's here reaper let's go" walking out the door reaper put my bag in the car in the back before joining me in the car "where do you like to eat love?" "mmm how about Olive Garden we haven't been there in a while (my favorite restaurant ever!!!)" he chuckled "alright love Olive Garden it is"