19

Dani runs into flora's room and sees her crying on her bed.
"flora please talk to me" Dani begins to cry but flora says nothing.
"flora please" Dani can't control her tears anymore.
Miles runs in to see Dani and flora crying. He rushes over to Dani and hugs her. Flora looks up.
"flora I'm so sorry, I should have told you but, but I was so scared"
"why?"
"i was scared you would hate me, I was scared you-you"
She starts crying again but miles hugs her tighter.
"no Dani don't cry I'm sorry"
"really?"
Flora nods and runs up and hugs Dani.
"does Kate know?"
"no, nobody know"
"ok good, I thought you just didnt want me to know"

Back with Kate she is in her bathroom cleaning the blood of her face. She goes back into her room and sits on the bed when she feels a hand on her shoulder, she turns around and there's nothing there, then she feels it on the other side, again nothing there. She feels somthing pull her down and them feels the hands all over her. She rolls of the bed and scoots towards the corner. But then there door starts to open. But it's just flora.
"bad dreams?"
Kate just stares at her
"I'm gonna sleep with you ok?. Come on"
Kate gets into bed with the little girl.
"fan always does this to be when I have bad dreams"

The next morning Kate is sat at the table when dani walks in.
"this came for you"
She drops a parcel on the table
"did you open my mail?"
"it came like that"

Kate walks out of the kitchen and hears a phone ring. She walks towards it and answers it. It's her mother

"hello?"
"Kate I need you"
"mom? I uh I can't talk right now"
" They're gonna throw me out"
"what? Mom I think I'm seeing things"
"did you look at the drawings!?"
"yeah" Kate falls to the floor.
"mom? Mom!" the line goes dead.

Kate stands up and looks out of the window. She sees the woman in the photos standing by the lake. It's jessel.
She runs outside and towards where she was. When she reaches the lake she sees jessel stood in the middle of it floating on the Water. Suddenly somthing grabs Kate and pulls her into the water. She sees somthing not that far from her so she swims towards it. It's the bodh of miss jessel.

Kate swimms to the surface and out of the lake and runs back towards the house.
"flora?"
"flora?"
"Miles?"
"Dani?"

BANG
A door slams shut. Kate rushes towards door and enters the room. She sees what looks like a flashback with jessel laying on the bed saying "stop" and "please" with there's a had chocking her and another one hitting her. But then the girl changes. It's now Dani but she's much younger. By the looks of it she looks about 13-14 ish. The same thing is happening. Then it changes again. Its still Dani but in this on she looks a round 16.

Kate is stood there in shock when the man's head lifts to reveal that it's quint. The image changes to quint laying face down in a pool of blood and Dani stood over him crying.

Kate runs out of the room to find Dani
"you killed quint!"
"what?"
"I saw, you killed him!"
"Kate i had to"
"why?"
"you saw what he did to me! It was only a matter of time he got bored with me and moved on to one of the children! There just kids!"
"but so we're you"
"I know. And that's why I did every thing I could to keep I'm satisfied. I could not see one of them go through that. I love them to much."
They stand there in silence for no more them 30 seconds when Dani falls to the ground.
"get the children to the car!"
"what"
"he here, KATE NOW!"
"What about you?"
"ill meet you there! He wants me not you!"

Kate runs to flora's room to see her playing with her dolls.
"are you ok!?"
"I'm scared"
"ok do you still have that brave face?"
Flora nods.
"I need toy to put it on on?"
Flora holds her hands to her face and puts on the brave face.
"its good ok come on let's go!"
"where are we going?"
"everything's going to be fine we just need to get to the car"
"I don't want to die I don't want to leave" she let's go of kates hand and runs aways.

Suddenly music starts blasting from miles' room
"miles we need to go, we need to get flora out of here"
Kate unplugs the speeker and go's in front of miles.
"listen, it's quint, I thought I was going crazy but I'm not, hes here. You k ow that don't you?"
The lights start flashing.
"we need to leave"
"no, I can't, I'm sorry, for everything"
"flora won't leave without you. We need to go!"
The painting falls to the ground with a thud.
"I can't, he won't let me leave"
The music turns back on even tho it's not plugged in.
"HOW LONG TILL HE HURTS FLORA AND DANI! PLEASE MILES" she reaches out her hand.
"MILES! please"
"If I leave he'll hurt Dani! I can't let that happen!"
"we can get you all to safety please!"
"you promise she'll be safe!?"
"yes!"
He stands up and rushes out of the door. Kate grabs flora and sushes out side.

"open the door!"
He opened the door and looks back at the house
"Where's Dani?!"
Kate turns to look
"come one baby please"
The door opens and Dani runs out she's bleeding and limping. Miles runs to her and picks her up and hugs her tightly.
"miles in here let's go!"
He helps her get into the car then him and Kate get in the front.
Dani looks out the back window and sees quint walking towards the car.
"DRIVE!"
Kate steps on the peddle and drives away as fast as she can. Flora hugs Dani tightly.
"uh miles, Danis bleeding. A lot!"
He turns the car lights on and sees her cloths are all ripped and she is covered in blood. He unbuckles his seetbelt and jumps in the back. He stops he bleeding then hugs her and flora so tight.

The gates open and they all drive to safety. They buy a big house, not as big as the mannor but enough for them all to live in. Flora attends school, and Dani and Miles get jobs, and Kate goes back to her old school, she even has flora in her class.

Dani and Miles Continue there relationship and many years later miles proposes and they get married.

The end

OMG it's the end wooo I really hope you all enjoyed!
If you did you should check out the original film one prime vidio!

Thank you to everyone who read this ❤️❤️
Have an amazing rest of you day/ night and hopefully I'll see you soon byeeeee
👋👋👋

Words-1202