18

Kate is looking out the window wile flora is one the floor painting.
"flora! Can you paint at your desk please"
"I paint better over here"
"you need to be at your desk or you'll get paint allover the floor"
"ok fine I'm finished anyways. Wanna see?"
"sure"
Flora passes the painting to Kate.

"what is this?" "me and miss jessel" Kate stares at the painting

"what is this?"
"me and miss jessel"
Kate stares at the painting.

"can we play flashlight tag now?"
"no"
"but you promised?"
"yeah Kate you promised" miles stands in the doorway. "you don't wanna let flora down do you?"
Flora stands up and grabs Kate hand.
"you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised, you promised"
"Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. What are the rules?"
"turn off all the lights, and you have to find us with this. If you flash us, we're dead"
"your it! Name the state capitals no peaking" flora and Miles run away and hide.
Kate starts naming the state capitals. Once she's done she goes and looks for them.

She checks almost everywhere before finding flora hidden behind a statue.
"gotcha"
"ah" flora giggles "I'm dead, I'm dead oh I'm dead" she flops into the corner very dramatically.
Kate looks over the banister towards the basement.
"is miles down there?"
"maybe?"
"you wanna come with me to find him"
"I can't I'm dead"
"ok go find Dani them"
Flora runs out of the room giggling.

Kate walks down the stairs until she reaches a very long and creepy corridor. She turns a corner and sees Miles but doesn't flash him in time. She walks the way she saw him go.
"ok I don't wanna play anymore."she gets the the end of the corridor and it leads to a creepy room. She opens the door and looks inside she walks in and the door slams shut. She tries to open it but it won't budge. However there's another door in the room she opened it and shines the torch down.
But she screems. The person she had seen in the photos was there. Miss jessel. Kate runs out of the room and back to the other one. She pulls and pulls and the door unroll it finally opens and she sprints out as fast as she can.

Kate doesn't stop running until she is back in the living room. She runs in and sees Miles sat on a chair eating cheese.
"you!"
"Kate. Oh my god what happend to you? Your bleeding. Here sit down left me help you"
"explain yourself!"
"I was hungry?"
"I am sick of the games!"
"Kate don't talk to them like that"
"he has been terrorising me since day one"
"don't be ridiculous! He's been here with me the last 15 minutes!"
Kate looks up at the mirror above danis head and sees quint again, he holds his finger up to his lifs. She spins around but yet again there's nobody behind her.
"what are you doing?"
Flora and Miles start giggling.
Kate runs out of the room.

Dani sighs. "miles can I talk to you please, alone"
"oh of course"
"flora stay here well be back in a monent. Ok?"
"ok"
Once they are out of sight of flora Dani grabs miles' hand and they run to his room. Once they get there Dani kisses miles and he kisses back.
"AHH"
They pull away from eachother to see flora stood in the doorway.
"what's going on?"
"flora I'm so sorr-"
"how long has this been going on? Is HE the only reason you stayed!?"
"flora i-"
"you never cared about me did you?"
She runs away crying.
"FLORA WAIT!"
Dani runs after her.
"DAN!"

words- 627

Were almost at the end 😢