Tanjiro:"If blood is all they need, then Nezuko.. {He remembers his sister, remembering how she didn't show any signs of hunger for any human. Not even a little}.

Tanjiro snaps back to reality when he hears Tamayo speaking once more.

Tamayo:"Yushiro can survive on even less blood." {She informs, saying something that surprised you and Tanjiro}. "I was the one who turned him into a demon."

Tanjiro leans forward a little, a little interested in how she did it.

Tanjiro:"You did it?" {Tanjiro questions, barely able to believe it's true}. "But.." {He looks at Yushiro before looking at Tamayo as he lets out a confusing noise}.

Tamayo:"You are right." {She agrees}. "It is generally accepted that no one but Kibutsuji can breed demons." {She explains, even though the pair knew it}. "That's more or less accurate." {She averts her eyes from Tanjiro to the ground beneath her}. "After over 200 years," {she paused before continuing to explain}. "I was only able to turn Yushiro into a demon after all." {She finishes}.

It made you wonder how old she is, including how long it took her to turn Yushiro into a demon.

Tanjiro tightens his uniform, mumbling something you didn't even hear. You turn your head towards Tanjiro, wondering what he just said.

Tanjiro:"Two hundred years," {Tanjiro said a little louder this time} "You were only able to transform Yushiro after over 200 years?!" {Tanjiro screams in shock}.

And Tanjiro decides to say something he would regret.

Tanjiro:"Exactly how old are you, Miss Tamayo?!"

Tanjiro yells a 'BIERGHH-!' Immediately after saying this, he felt something thump in his chest.

Yushiro:"Don't ask a lady her age, you rude bastard!"

You silently flee to Nezuko's side, not even wanting to get hit by Yushiro, who is currently hitting Tanjiro's chest repeatedly with his pale hand.

Tamayo:"Yushiro!" {Tamayo yells, looking angry for the first time}. "Next time you hit that boy, I'm going to make you regret it!".

Tamayo scolds him, tanjiro is coughing as he tries to breathe with what just happened.

Zara:("it looks like chaos")

Yushiro:"Yes ma'am!" {quickly sits back where he was, being obedient like a dog to her, then sits down next to zara}.

When Tanjiro is finally able to breathe, Tamayo speaks again.

Tamayo:"There is one thing I would like to clarify with you." {She said}.

Nezuko looking angrily at Yushiro who was close to zara. while she was doing 'Hm!' sounds while she's lying on the floor.

Yushiro:"let me have her too!

Nezuko:"hm!!!{he muttered in anger}.

Zara:"I'm sorry she said no!

Yushiro:👁👁💢

Tamayo:"I'm not trying to create more demons." {She reassured, not wanting them to have a bad idea}. "I only perform the procedure on terminally ill people, or on those seriously injured who don't have much to live." {She notifies while continuing}. "And in those cases," {she stops before continuing again} "I always ask beforehand if they they want to live like demons."

Tanjiro sniffs the air, checking whether she's telling the truth or not.

Tanjiro:("The scent she gives off is pure and devoid of deception"). {He ponders, before making a decision. -} ("She is someone I can trust." He thought).