Kartik hugged his brother tightly.. soothing him and after he calm down. Kartik made him sit then he held his hand securely "he will be fine.. bro you know n. He is strong ok" Kartik looked at his brother. He saw his brother's emotions after a decade. He wiped his brother's tears.

As the doctor came out from OT. Ruthvik hurried to the doctor " how is he. ??"

" He is fine now.. don't worry Mr. Rathod.. we will shift him to the private room then you can meet him," the doctor said and left from there, Kartik also left with a doctor to discuss.

After some time Nayan's sister was also there in the room where Nayan was shifted, Nayan was sleeping peacefully so she called her parents and told them about him they also rushed to the hospital. Ruthvik was nowhere to be seen there as Mrs. Rathod was also there now.

Meanwhile

Ruthvik is in a Sunshine State cafe that was situated Near life long care hospital where Nayan is hospitalized. Having a coffee with Zoya and Kartik.

But still, he didn't touch the coffee in front of him. " So.. Zoya tell me.. "
He demanded an answer that Zoya knows what he is asking. Where Kartik was simply sipping his coffee.

"Jiju we were waiting for him in the college cafeteria but he didn't come so I used to check on him but I didn't find him so I called him he answered the call and told me where he was in a very shaking weak voice I got there and found him and I called you immediately," she told them a tear shed from his eyes.

" You didn't see.. do you know who can do this to him " this time Kartik asked.

" I don't know... " She answered but something clicked in her mind " actually I think it can be Sameer.. " she said as both the brothers looked at him with hope, the meeting that was held in the college was because Ruthvik was concerned about his husband that's why he wanted tight security. His jaw clenched and his fingers curled into a fist. As she told what happened between Sameer and Nayan, Nayan slapped that bastard because he said disgusting things so he can be the person who did this to him.

*Ring*ring*ring*ring*ring*

Bro's Mom
Answer|Decline

Kartik phone ranged, he answered the call, and after talking he cut the call and then look at his brother.

" Aunt said that...  Nayan gained his consciousnesses so let's go.. " they nodded and left for the hospital.

Everyone met Nayan.. but Ruthvik didn't. Ruthvik was out of the room in the hallway as their family came out from the Nayan's room.

He asked his mother " is he fine..?" Little coldly don't want to show any emotions.

" He is sleeping.. " she answered and continue with " so who's gonna stay with him.."

Nayan's mother said she would stay but Ruthvik denied him saying he will stay with his husband, and he told Kartik to handle the company for some days and told him to do an investigation.

It's already night.. after feeding, soup to Nayan his mother also left from hospital. Now Ruthvik get into the room, he didn't see him first cause he didn't want to break in front of everyone. Now he is facing the boy who's lying on the bed eyes closed. His face is bruised and his hand is covered with a bandage. Nayan was not sleeping he just closed his eyes for peace.

Ruthvik took a seat beside him on the stool near Nayan's bed. He caresses his head lightly " how are you, baby..? " He mumbled as Nayan open his eyes looked at his husband  and smile weakly " fine " he answered genuinely

Ruthvik kissed his forehead then patted his head until Nayan slept. Ruthvik didn't sleep, he just wanted to kill that bastard, and his phone buzzed.

He looked at the message.

From Kartik:

Sameer and Harsh
CCTV video attached.
Bro sees this.  You will know.

He clicked on the video of the College hallway outside the class where it can see that two boys pushed Nayan into the classroom. And after a long time, they walked out of the room.

He clenched his fist in anger.

Vote| comment|follow