Episode 20 (Final)

The night was beautiful.  With the sound of cheering and applause the atmosphere was filled. The stadium under the sky was very busy. Because one of the grand Year End Ceremony was about to end there.

- " Hi Everyone! We are now at the end of our ceremony. Now, it's the time to announce who is this year's best artist !! "

The announcer told loudly.  A loud noise came from the gallery. The artists who were nominated looked at the screen anxiously.

- " And, this year's best artist is .... " 

Everyone took a deep breath while praying.

- " Congratulations to Hong Joochan !! "

The gallery bursted out in happiness. Regardless of whether their faves won or not, they didn't hesitate to congratulate the winner.

Joochan stood up and bowed to others. He went on the stage. It was a glorious moment for him. Because he had won one of him dream trophy just now.

Taking the trophy in his hand, he delivered his speech,

- " Thank you everyone. I am very delighted to get this award. Thank you goldnies. I wanna thank my CEO , Manager..... 
      I will try my best to give more good musics to you. Hope you'll continue to support not only me but all my fellow artists. Thank you again. Thank you !!  "

Among the loud applause and claps, he came down from the stage. He still couldn't believe he had won already.

When he was still malfunctioning,  without his notice , the ceremony soon ended. But not for him because he was quickly surrounded by bunch of reporters.

After stucking there for almost one hour, finally, with the help of staffs , he managed to escape from the reporters and reached his car.

In the driver position his manager was waiting for him. Seeing him the delighted manager asked, 

- " How are you feeling now Joochan?  "

- " I'm feeling like I'm still hallucinating.  "

- " Haha..(laugh) That's expected. Let's go to home because I can see you are tired. You'll go to your dorm, ryt? "

- " No Mr. Kim, I wanna go to **** street. "

- " Why there? Oh Got it. "

The car left towards it's destination. While going, Joochan opened his phone. His phone almost hanged due to a lot of incoming calls. So he switched off the phone.

When he reached home he was exhausted. But soon his exhaust vanished to see the person who was eagerly waiting for him in front of the house.

Joochan smiled widely seeing him. He smiled too. He waved his hands and came towards Joochan. Then hugged him tightly. He said,

" Congratulations Joochan!. I'm proud of you.! "

Joochan hugged him back,  " Thank you Donghyun. I was waiting for your congrats. "

Donghyun giggled shyly. Joochan's manager smiled to the happy couple. He informed them that he's leaving.

After biding him Donghyun said to Joochan,

- " I saw you in the TV. You were looking gorgeous! "

- " Haha.. I was damn scared you know. My legs were shaking! Then I closed my eyes and remembered you. And guess what? My anxiety vanished. "

- " Yay Joochan! You really !! "

- " Why are you getting angry though?  Shouldn't you be happy? "