Episode 18

- " I respect yours decisions. I hope Donghyun will recover very soon. "  

- " Thank you very much Mr. CEO. We are sorry again. Your company has suffered a lot because of my son. "

- " It's okay. It wasn't your son's fault. Please don't be sorry anymore. "

- " Thank you very much. We'll be off then. "

- " Yes, take care. "

----

Joochan was waiting at the outside of CEO's room impatiently. He saw Donghyun & his parents coming out from the room. Joochan approached and asked,

- " So it's final that Donghyun is officially leaving the company, Uncle?  "

- " Yes, for his physical and mental treatments. And he himself said that too."

- " I see. No worries, Donghyun. Get well soon first. "

- " Thank you Joochan. Mom, Dad, you can go without me. I'll take some time to go back. " 

- " Okay, take care you two. "

Donghyun & Joochan were walking inside the main building of Woollim Entertainment. Donghyun's face was gloomy. Joochan realized the reason.

Donghyun loved dancing a lot. He wanted to be a professional dancer. But now he had to leave his dream.

It must be very hard for him to take this decision, Joochan thought.

Donghyun was staring at the practice room. He was recalling his memories.

To comfort him, Joochan said,

- " Donghyun,  I think you can join the company again in future. So don't be sad. "  

It made the latter surprised. He said,

- " Why have this idea come to your mind? "

- " Well .. I know your mental condition is not good as well  as physical. But if you want, after getting well, you can join this company again. Cuz I know you have the potential to be an idol. "

- " Joochan... thanks for the compliment but I don't think that'll happen. "

- " Hey don't give up that easily. "

- " No I have to give up. Because I think this is best for me, and for you too. "

- " ..... I get it. "

Soon after they left the company building and headed towards home.

These two had shifted to Seoul. While their families remained in Jeon-Ju. Joochan had to come to Seoul, and Donghyun's parents trusted Joochan. 

Joochan bought an another apartment. There they were living for now. 

When they reached home, they found three guests waiting for them. They were Jaehyun, Jibeom & Bomin. They have got the news, but it was their first meet with Donghyun after that long time separation.

Jaehyun told nothing. He just hugged Donghyun tightly and cried for a long time. Donghyun did the same. After all, they were best friends, even when Donghyun lived as Shin.

Bomin just created a river as he cried for whole three hours. Joochan somehow managed to comfort him.

Jibeom, who wasn't the type to be emotional easily, was emotional too.

After a few hours, they finally stopped.

                                   - - - - * * * * - - - -