chapter 20

"will you be my boy friend"

after hearing this namjoon was so happy he was in cloud as his wish coming true. with  abig smile which make jin heart go pump heard he said.....................yes

jin smiled happily and smashed his lips into namjoonns devouring him amd make him his.Whw they was in their own world they got suddenly out from their world to see their friends and brothers cheer for them clapping and all...

Yahhh dont break him ok said yoongi smirking.heaing that jin smirked and looked at joonie to oly see a confusing face.Dont tell me joonie doesn't understand what i said told yoongi mouth open.huh i don't understand hyungie what he mean not break me will you beat me asked joon innocently. Now it become awkward everyone was fluched. They don;t know what to say.

ok now we can celebrate and eat cake said jimin changing the topic. Every one was glad for that. They all go towards the main hall with a cute pouting namjoon. when jin saw that his baby is pouting.hwe go towards him amd tell if you don't stop pouting i will make that pout away by using mine said jin.by hearing this namjoon become a blushing mess and everyone was cooing at his except jin who was smirking and was proud...

a veryyy smalll chpater i know but my exams are coming thats why so and there will be somanyspelling mistakes. since i am using laptop it will not get autocorrect and i am lazy ;)><