chapter 11

Next day......

Morning came every one wake up from the dreams they dreaming. Namjoon forgot to set up the alarms bcs he wake up his own everyday. Since today he was sleeping with no sadness and happy he didn't wke up. When everyone came down stairs joonie was not present.

Jimin- I wake up and do the morning routine. I go to downstairs and see everyone was sitting there but one person that I needed to see was  ot there. Where is joonie? I asked them.

Jackson - probably sleeping.!

Jimin- oh then I will wake him up. I then went to see joonies room to witness a very cute seen. He was sleeping cutely.

I don't want to wake him up bcs he looks so peaceful and cute but I should do that

I don't want to wake him up bcs he looks so peaceful and cute but I should do that. Joonie I call him but no he didn't wake up. I then slowly pat him this time he seemed to wake up. With small groaning. Good hyungie he greeted me. Good morning joonie I replyied. Insaid him to do his routine and come to downstairs.

Joonie - go joonie do ur routine said jimine hyungie. I then said ok and he go downstairs. Time to get ready. I go and freshen up myself. Then I go down stairs everyone started eating breakfast. When I came into their sight i greet them . Good morning hyungs
Good morning namjoon , said yoongi.
Good morning joonie, said jackie
Good morning baby said sehun hyungie.
Morning said the coldiess...... ( meanie I thought)

Jin- when we started to eat breaking namjoon came down stairs looking cute. I should make distant with him. I thought.

After breakfast.....

Sehun- so baby it's time for us to go. Pls be safe. I will bring present for you. Byeeee
Sehun and jackson said goodbye to others and said a special goodbye with a kiss to joonie. Byee Byee hyungie and jackie said joon.
Byeeee they left.

Then it was a complete silence. Sooo wt do want to do joonie? Asked yoongi. Huh joonie you also started to call him joonie did he deserves ourjoonie bears name asked a very disgusted hobi. Hobi wt are you talking his name includes joon and it's also easy to call said yoongi. Wtever said hobi. Even though can we trust him hyung said tae . Of course said jimin.They started bickering. Only joon and jin was silently watching.
Is it normal here asked joonie to jin. Hmm somewhat answered jin with a sign. Hmmm hummed joon. After they finished the bickering they decided to play a game. It's very funny that the great mafias playing games but since they are also are young boys they play. They first started to play hide and seek. They teamed up jin&jk
Jim&sugar tae&joon.and the whole will found is the hobi. I need a different partner said tae with whining. Yaaa I don't bite hyungie said a annoyed joon. They where stunned by his behavior they thought he will be so innocent and soft that do not talks back but guess they didn't assumed correctly. Oh sorry ahm we will start play said a embarraser and flustered tae. Ok they cheered. Hobi started counting, rest of them go to hide. Since joon don't know the place well tae lead him. They were now in basement. Tae started to sweat since he feared of dark but our joon was opening the door. Since Tae doesn't want to embrace himself he followed joon. When they enteredtgey closed the door, at that moment Tae can only see  darkness nothing else. He can open  door since he was near it but his nervous to his best of him so he couldn't move. Hyungie called a very excited joon but his excitement change into worry when he feel Tae been shaking. Tae hyungie wt happened joon asked. He immediately found out tae was having panic attacks. So he tried to calm him it works slowly Tae started to calm down. Namjoon then switched on the light he had found. Tae and joonwhere sitting on the floor joon hugging and calming Tae. After sometime Tae realises wat he was doing and immediate sit straight. By seeing this Namjoon sighned. Hyung wy hate me so much I don't know, you don't need to worry inwill not tease u for fearing darkness. By hearing this Tae was astonished this was the first time no one teased or took pity on him he didn't feel ashamed. Y asked Tae. Bcs everyone have fear hyungie it's nothing unormal. U know I also fear for people and especially who ate crabs. By hearing this Tae started to smile. He thought wrong about this boy. I am sorry said Tae. For what hyungie? Said joon. For hating you without any reasonsaid tae. Hmm it's ok you can come to me anytime. But can i ask youna question asked joonie yaaaa answered tae. Soo hyungie did anything happen that you are feared of darkness or is it from childhood asked joon. Hmmm no its just from childhood/- Tae. You know when it was first time happening there was also a angel like you, he was so innocent and cute. Anyone will see him would never wanted to leave he was such a sweet heart but he did not stay here for long he leaves us when he was 10 said Tae with tears and heavy heart. Who was it asked joonie. Joon. Huh. No no parknjoon, oooooo.said Namjoon.

When I see you I feel like he came back said Tae. It's ok hyungie since I am with you we will be friends now onwards said joon. Ok answered Tae. Pincky promise, pinky promise. They both smiled to each other. Then can I call you Tae Tae asked joonie with doe eyes. Huh what! Asked ashocked Tae he was not only looking like parkjoon but behavior also same is it a coincidence maybe but how he called my exact name that had been called by ourjoon( park joon) thought Tae confusingly. But he then didn't mind about it much and allowed him to call him that. They then sat there waiting hobi to catch them.

Little did they know there was yoongi hearing it all smilingly. Congrats joonie you had friend with Tae now 3 more to go. I know you can make them like how they was when you were here I trust you joonie said a teary eyed yoongi. He then immediately go to his place without any suspicion.

I want to tell that joonie doesn't remember anything ok. 😘😘😘love u all💜💜💜💜💞💞💞🥰🥰😍🥺