chapter 8

Jhope- me and boyfriends with jin hyung enter to house. Today we will meet that dimple boy I was just curious. When I enter I saw the same boy that I had met in rood. When he saw he show the same fearfull face. I was some what annoyed and said something to him I could see his tears do you think I care duh. I go and sit on sofa.

Suga- I see jhope telling something to that dimple boy and also see some tears in his eyes I got somewhat sad tho but I didn't care and sat near my boyfriends.

Jimin- aaah so that the dimple boyy hmm he looks cute omg I love him. Even though I hate poor people I got some attraction towards him. He is looking so cute and beautiful. He will be correct partner for jin hyung. Heheh u gotta make friends with him. I thought smiling to him. The dimple boy smile to me aahe so cute I coo internally I will protect him no matter what.

Jin - I enter my house to only see a cute boy. He was so beautiful. I had never seen a beauty like him. I feel my heart beat faster. Butterflies flying in my stomach. When he smile I feel like I was looking at a masterpiece. But I should not show it how can I trust him easily no no I don't I can't feel like that towards him. I should make him stay away from me or I should stay wawy from him hmm that will be good idea.

Namjoon- I know two of them from the four me coming. When I make eye contact with a cute boy which got chubby cheeks. He smiled at he was looking so angelic I also smile at him. Only he had smiled at me, I love him. Then I see last man. He was so handsome with broad shoulders. He was so cold looking but it make him more attractive aww I also wanted to become friend with bcs my heart wanted to.
( our poor joonie don't know how love feels he is so innocent)
Then all of them settled . I think only three of them like me that is jackie, sehun hyungie and that chubby boy.
They started to introduce. My name is jhope you know thatsaid jhope. I hummed nervously. Min yoongi said the cat looking guy that I see when I deliver my document to himhmmm.
My name is park Jimin call me Jimin said angelic boy, ok I said shyly. My name is kim Seokjin said the handsome man I just nodded. Then I started to introduce my name is Namjoon ( sorry he didn't have initials ok bcs he is orphan and when he was founded he know his name bcsthat was written in his hand when they found him..sry😅). I am 18 years ol- I was cut of by the kook guy " What you are younger that me good " Huh oh oh I didn't know what to say. So you are younger than everyone said Jimin hyung. Now I have to call everyone hyung except jackie.

There was a sudden silence. Suddenly Jimin got up and take Namjoons hand go to God knows where.

After Namjoon gone.
So what do you think of him asked sehun, not bad said kook and tae. Can we trust him asked jhope. Of course we can said jackson. And how do you know that asked jin. Hyung he was my childhood hiid friends for 3 years. He is so innocent  said jackson. Whatever said jhope.

Heheh see you next time😁. The mv was so freaking  good I can't stop hearing and seeing it 🥳🥺🤩🤩.

Everyone stream it.....

Love you all🥰🥰😘😘😍