chapter 15

What did you say asked Jimin confused.

He is park joon said sugar frustrated. By hearing this Jimin fell on his knees crying. Everyone try to make him calm. The moment doctor came out telling that Namjoon needs rest and he should be rested. They let joon sleep and went down stairs.

When did you find out asked jhope with blank face. When he first entered here, I found out jackson and sehun talking about him said suga. Then y u didn't tell us about him asked Jimin now furious. I can't bcs bcs... Bcs of what asked jin angryly.

Bcs first we need to find who killed his parents said suga furiously. What killed it was a murder not accident asked tae. No it was not accident it was a fucking murder, but I don't know how joon escaped and why he didn't remember anything so that's why I didn't tell you all. Everyone got silent for few minutes. The silence was cut of a cute voice. Hyung.... Hyung.... When they look up they saw joonie standing there tiredly. Without anythinking Jimin jump on our poor joonie hugging his life out. I am so sorry joonie I am so sorry pls pls  forgive me forgive us asked Jimin sadly. Hyungie it's my fault I already forgive you if I was your place I will also do that I shouldn't have touched your broth- cut of by Jimin saying he is not my brother. Huh joon got confused. It's y-   it was nothing ur hungry let's eat dinner said Yoongi blankly. Ok hyung I will go to room joon goes to room. Why you didn't allow me to tell you that asked jimi. Bcs now we tell he will get overwhelmed by ever thing it's not good for his health. We should wait till Jackson and sehuns arrival.
I am so happy our joonie is back he was not dead I am so happy said tae crying. Everyone was crying happy tears.
Jin - my love you didn't leave me I love you I will make you mine once more. I will protect you no matter what. It will not happen again. You didn't leave me joonie jin thought happily. His thought was broken by a hand in his shoulder. Your love didn't  go anywhere jin hyung said suga smiling. Everyone hugged with happy tears and run to their joonie s room only to see a cute site.
Joon was sitting and seeing tv by wearing a onsie . There heart melt by the site. He looks so cute I want to eat him said jhope awwing him.

( don't mind the mic)

Joonie baby called tae. Tae Tae - can I call you that. Yess baby u can call me that and everyone with the Nick name you give us said tae smiling. Ok he showed his dimple smile. Without thinking jin came inside and hugged joonie. Namjoon didn't know what to do it was first he was blushing and the as looking like a tomamto. Everyone awed at the cute site. And others gradually joined the hug. Suddenly they all started to kiss him (  like we all do when we see a cute baby) . Since  joon was like a baby he started to cry bcs like when everyone suddenly came and give you a affection after a argument you will cry right so that happened. Everyone got Tensed and try to make joon comfortable. After a lot of try they succeded. Joonie was now sleeping peacefully in jimins lap.

They all see it with love in there eyes. We will tell you everything in the right time joonie. Everyone go out only Jimin and joon was there. Baby chimmy hyung missed you so much baby. Now I will not allow you to go anywhere we all will protect you baby. He give a kiss to his head and cuddled with joon and sleeped.

Ahmm sorry small chapter .

By the by thank you for the support I love u all🥰😘😘😘💜💜💜💜